2 day with the Deus

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man has it rained and rained.. We still have water standing in places, but I couldn't stand it..
Saturday headed out with a buddy who just pulled the trigger on his new Deus. We hit a spot that had been hunted before but was hoping to find some that was missed.. He ended up with his first pocket spill that had a nickel, 1964 Washington, and a 46 rosie.. I found one wheat. Next good target was this slim pocket knife.
LOe7S.jpg

Today I headed out trying to find some older coins.. Found a total of 10 wheats. The oldest was two 1919's. I was kinda shocked finally getting something old other than a wheat..
MLhb0.jpg

X0Gf5.jpg

I moved further up into the yard and found this cool relic. It had a pin on the back like it might have been a brooch of some type.
TFfQc.jpg

it was missing all but one stone.
My next target was another relic. This thimble has Austria on it.
t5hrE.jpg

No silver but had some fun. Really liking this new machine.. Really liking the Deus fast setting and how it sees targets in trash.. Can't wait to get it over some more silver....

Upvote 0

Nutriasub

Nov 16, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Garret Pro Pointer
the v nickle its in incredibel shape, congratualtions.
How do you like the Deus, our friends from the UK only talk about it, they say its the best!!

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice hunt......great pics

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gotta love silver lol great finds.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you like the Deus, our friends from the UK only talk about it, they say its the best!!
Its the best 'all round' & fastest recovery machine. I have been told that the stock coil is no deeper than my 11" on the lesser XP Goldmaxx Power, so until they are cheap enough, I'm happy. So if your looking to change for less money, get an XP with 11" from those that are 'upgrading' to the Deus.

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am really impressed how it is working in the trash. I'm really liking it... Even if it wasn't wireless, I think its giving the other top machines something to worry about. It is really sensitiive and good at separating in the trash. I like how you can change up how it runs... I am finding stuff in spots that were "hunted out" not that the targets were deeper, but the others just didn't see. I can't quite figure that one out....

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
I still have absolutely no idea what a Deus is. Please spell it out for me as I am looking for a good detector.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am really impressed how it is working in the trash. I'm really liking it... Even if it wasn't wireless, I think its giving the other top machines something to worry about. It is really sensitiive and good at separating in the trash. I like how you can change up how it runs... I am finding stuff in spots that were "hunted out" not that the targets were deeper, but the others just didn't see. I can't quite figure that one out....
Its the recovery rate which helps seperate several different objects of different metals in 1 hole. You can hear them all, depending how you set it up.

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I still have absolutely no idea what a Deus is. Please spell it out for me as I am looking for a good detector.
XP Deus. The French Company XP short for Xplorer has been in the detecting business since 1998. Quickly grabbing a strong hold on the detecting market with the industry's first all wireless metal detector. Until here recently the only way to get your hands on one was to live in Europe or order one from one of the oversees dealers.. In mid February XP released the Deus to the U.S. markets through several Select Dealers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread