2 dime boxes and problem

2Cents

Nov 4, 2009
California
I take my boxes to BoA. One branch just takes the boxes and give me a deposit slip. They don't even open them up. The other branch takes them out of the box and puts them in some type of tray and gives me a deposit slip. It's pretty painless.

I took some into my CU once and I got shorted $.50 because they opened the rolls and dumped them in the counter. If it weren't for the clear wrapped rolls I would not even get dimes.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I've searched well over $100k in dimes the last couple years. I've never found anything in the clear-wrapped. 20 boxes is a lot to dump, all banks differ on a policy. You may have to shop around to find one that will accept the rolls, it probably won't be too difficult.

OP
OP
D

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
fistfulladirt said:
I've searched well over $100k in dimes the last couple years. I've never found anything in the clear-wrapped. 20 boxes is a lot to dump, all banks differ on a policy. You may have to shop around to find one that will accept the rolls, it probably won't be too difficult.

for a while i found nothing from 2 branches... then i found a new branch... and got 1 3 5 in 3 boxes... mostly find 1 per box. sometimes 2, the branch put a 2 half box limit so i figure... i am making the trip to get them i will get the dimes too... i am thinking about trying wachovia... or chase... but maybe i will try bofa since they tend to be more business oriented...

for a bit i searched quarters, 5 boxes and nothing, only just started dimes 2 weeks ago again
two weeks ago 3 rosies but gave to a friend so i dont count them...
last week 2 rosies

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread