2 enders in 2 decent boxes

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was only able to get two half boxes for the weekend. the first box had these staring back at me.

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

The first box gave me a total of 5 40%'s

photo.JPG

The second box was frustrating me as I got a 40% in the 3rd or 4th roll and than nothing until I had 5 rolls left and that roll produced 2 40%'s and the bennie :)

photo.JPG

I am still waiting for a huge box but my average recently has been steady at about 4 per box :hello2:

Good luck,

Jeff

Upvote 0

theproph

Oct 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. My last two boxes only produced one 90%. Id be more than happy with a couple boxes like yours.

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks guys, I love seeing the 90%s in the rolls and although I am still waiting for a haircut the Bens are awesome to see.

Good luck,

Jeff

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My average has been just under 4 a box lately as well, I'm just enjoying the ride as long as it lasts, cause it sure as hell can't keep up forever!

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
4 a box! I sure hope I can pull 4 a box in my 8 boxes Saturday! I'm still expecting to get like 1 40% a box, so my expectations are pretty low i think, but I understand skunking out can happen.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait 3 weeks to start getting 4 per box in pa!! 40 boxes thats 160 silvers wow Pa is the new hot spot. Every one is finding BIG silver there.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait 3 weeks to start getting 4 per box in pa!! 40 boxes thats 160 silvers wow Pa is the new hot spot. Every one is finding BIG silver there.

Despite your facetiousness (In before you have to google what that means), I will respond.

Three weeks ago, I averaged nearly 7 per box on 25 boxes. That dropped to 5.4 the following week on 26 boxes, and this past week was the "worst" of this recent streak, with 4.1 per box on 31 boxes. The percentage of skunks has gone from 20% (5 skunks out of 25 boxes) to just shy of 50% (14 skunks on 31 boxes) this past week. So I'm afraid you might be a little too late getting in on the game here, TZ. I'll let ya know how I do this week.

Despite the recent hot streak, my average on the year still remains around 2.15.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread