Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spend 2 hours on a small beach area by the Columbia River this morning,

What can i say the Ring Goddess is with me,
total finds for the day

4 Rings. No Markings in any of them.
2 Quarters 1985 and 1986
6 Pennies misc dates (No Wheaties) Dang it.
and the big surprise a 2000P 1 Dollar SACAGAWEA coin

What a day..

USTiger

Attachments

• 4rings.gif
    4rings.gif
    214.2 KB · Views: 617
  • 100_1932.JPG
    100_1932.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 629
Upvote 0
4 rings?!! Sweeeeet!! Glad to see you got to get out there and things seem to be working well for ya!

Attachments

• b674c897.gif
    b674c897.gif
    70.1 KB · Views: 615
Cynangyl said:
4 rings?!! Sweeeeet!! Glad to see you got to get out there and things seem to be working well for ya!

What can i say i love the ACE 150 Thanks a million

USTiger

USTiger said:
Cynangyl said:

What can i say i love the ACE 150 Thanks a million

USTiger

I am very glad you guys like each other so much! ;D Keep at it and start finding those silver coins now!

nice 2 hour hunt WTG....Matt

Hey a ring find is good any day. Congrats!

HH, Ringfinder

I wonder if Miss Sacajawea lost her $1.00 coin on the way down the Great Columbia River with Lewis and Clark? :icon_scratch: Have to wait to see if that chapter comes out in the next reprint.
Great finds!!! I always loved travelling down the Columbia River Gorge, going from the Pendleton area towards Portland. What a
beautiful backdrop to metal detect in. God's country, for sure. :thumbsup:

Don't get rid of that Sacagawea dollar yet. Have it checked out by someone with knowledge of modern coins. Did you know that there were 5,500 special 2000-p Sacagawea dollars placed in Cheerio Boxes for promotional purposes? These dollars had a reverse with more details in the eagle's tailfeathers. They are worth big bucks now. One just sold at auction for something like $30,000. Of course it was uncirculated. But yours doesn't look in too bad a shape. Check it out.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back