2 hour hunt wasnt much but sure adds up !

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2 hour hunt was'nt much but sure adds up !

The wife an I went to the fairgrounds today for a short hunt as we been pretty busy lately an have not been detecting for the last 3 weeks :dontknow: We found some clad that added up to $2.80 , was not much but sure did feel good to get out again :occasion14: I hope to get out a few more times before bad weather sets in ! I been cleaning up our finds for the year and todays finds adds up to $102.07 :hello2: So it sure does add up :icon_thumright: we would have found more but we didnt start hunting till june or july so was not bad at all, and more then payed for our batteries :laughing7: thanks for looking :hello:

Attachments

• 20150815_103509 (Small).jpg
    20150815_103509 (Small).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 9
Thanks Murray it sure adds up an comes in pretty handy, you know batteries an coffee plus lets not forget gas :occasion14:

most valuable thing was time hunting with your wife/buddy....Its what my wife and I look most forward to.

Yes Bigfoot i agree :occasion14: the wife was excited to go this morning and so was i :icon_thumright:

I totally agree, the clad sure does add up fast. :thumbsup: Do both you and the wife swing detectors or is she along for support?

Tried to get my wife to detect with me. She says she don't like the bugs. Your a lucky man! $102 is a nice chunk of change.

thanks against the wind an Nepa-Will :occasion14: And yes Loco-Digger the wife swings also most days she finds more them me :dontknow: but i dont mind at all :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back