2-Million Dollar Jesse James treasure...anyone heard of it?????????

Tod Ringam

Nov 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okietreasurehunter, do you still live in the area of the Wichitas? If so,and if you are interested in J.J. $2 M. Treasure,
I have info. that I would like to send. I'm too far away and too old to look. Is your e-mail address still the same?
Please let me know. Tod R.

bingbong

Jun 23, 2011
london UK
burying stolen takings is the stuff of legend and hollywood .
it was hard enough to get it in their grubby hands ,so do you honestly think they would bury it for a rainy day to collect it at a later date .
this is so ingrained in the american physche that you would have trouble convincing them otherwise .
in the UK there are similar stories of stolen valuables by dick turpin and criminals going back 100s of years and theres not a shred of evidence it ever happened .
all myth fabricated over the years .
every year in the UK buried hoards are found by accident and theres no associated legends that go with them

sgriffith59

Nov 19, 2007
Staunton IL 62088
Detector(s) used
White MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you, however. No one knows if a story is a myth or true. Based upon that I would probably go on the hunt. Who knows, you might find something!

thewolf1488

Mar 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tod,

Did you send the information on Jesse James treasure to the other person? If you did not I would be very interested in the information because I would love to hunt for that treasure and not just because of the worth, but because of the representation of Jesse James himself. Thank you for your time and attention.

Jeremiah ([email protected])

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
White prizm III, Garrett 350, Sometimes I use None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
jesse james and the knights templar are tied like a knot. like it or not. *Fact*

I think Treemaster has been porkin a knothole and it bent his 'thinkin':tongue3:
no not porking any knot holes lol new evidence of what i have seen and done as a kid to current...
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/47815.html come check out all the pictures and maps i have laid out by the way you are not professional at all

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If i were a poser you would know this it took me thirty years to match the maps up with this site and no they don't go to different places I live in leavenworth ks jackass

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have sent pictures to dr. Roy roush and he said nice wishing he knew where the heck this place was.

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
yeah right that map is of two places you know nothing just what you read read the map and unscramble it!

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really don't think Jesse James and his gang had enough time to rob all those trains and banks. Why didn't his brother live in Luxury in CA until he died. For the most part the James gang got less than $3000 in any robbery. I have a hard time believing anything about Jesse James hiding any money. There is not any evidence Jesse James was ever in Texas, his brother Frank was but he was with a gang at that time and if they did bury gold more than Frank would have known about it and more than likely took it but again there is no evidence anyone associated with the James brothers was ever considered rich.

I believe any hidden caches of gold or money only remains hidden because the person hiding it died before they could recover it. If in fact any of them shared where it was whomever they shared the location with went and retrieved it.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing nobody thought of,if the 2 mill was all gold you would be looking at thousands of pounds.Gold was around 20 bucks an ounce,240 bucks a pound,a thousand pounds is 240,000 bucks.So you would be looking at 2 tons give or take.Not an easy move.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread