Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Once again I need to identify buttons. I only had an hour to hunt today so opted to save the hillside for Sunday. Instead I hit the re-enactment field that has coughed up so many button varieties. These are small cuff buttons and match none of the other buttons I have dug so far. I know they aren't period but will make a great addition to all the replica buttons dug in this field. Didn't think I was gonna get any today but right toward the end of my hour I got both within 20 feet of each other. Thanks in advance for all the help. This brings the total to 8 buttons in 3 hunts at this site. Thanks again.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• RSCN0138.JPG
    RSCN0138.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 467
  • RSCN0140.JPG
    RSCN0140.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 469
Upvote 0

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
nice job on the re-enactment buttons! I thought you were going to hold off hunting today? I knew you couldn't do a day without hunting! :thumbsup: It was really nice out today, so if I was in your position, I would have been out there too. Unfortunatly, I had school today plus I had to start a paper thats due tuesday. Save me some targets :)

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
vanoldschool said:
great finds again juju, have you hit the trees south of the park any??
I have been workin my way there, but haven't made it yet. Its a pretty long slopin hill.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
I think you will find all of them,LOL :thumbsup:

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Your sure diggin the heck out of those buttons. Make sure you have your camera ready when DF finds a cool button so you can post his 'Happy Dance' on here...would be so funny.. :tongue3:

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 312
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 317

tomharris76

Jan 11, 2009
Lake Stevens, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Nice buttons, don't forget to look for that foundation on the hillside. It's there somewhere just waiting to give up the goods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread