2 Silvers: 12th park hunt straight w/Silver!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hit the park while the kids napped. Figured if they're sleeping they don't need anybody watching them...

Got about 1.5 hrs in and hit two Mercs. The park had been trounced by others and myself, but I'm now exclusively using the Gone Hunting program Vino gave me, and I managed these two sweeties. I think these two make around 15 or 16 silvers for the year. 1942 & 1943, btw.

Cheers and happy hunting

Attachments

• image-1406090337.jpg
    image-1406090337.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image-3323668566.jpg
    image-3323668566.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2013423516.jpg
    image-2013423516.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image-1656745110.jpg
    image-1656745110.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 5

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice mercs scrappy!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man you're on a silver roll bro. Hope you get over a nice old one this season buddy.

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there asleep, they dont need anybody watching them???
Lol..
Glad you have ur priorities straight. .lol
Nice merks, i love the dirty pics..Glad you like that program. GEORGE

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If there asleep, they dont need anybody watching them??? Lol.. Glad you have ur priorities straight. .lol Nice merks, i love the dirty pics..Glad you like that program. GEORGE
I was waiting for someone to catch that comment. But nah, the Mrs stayed home with them lol. Couldn't make it to any new spots so I "parked" it today. Better than not going at all!

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew you were kidding. .
Hey oatmeal is better then no meal..lol

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Man you're on a silver roll bro. Hope you get over a nice old one this season buddy.
Yeah, I hope so too. I've already found a dozen Mercs so I'm ready for some seated or barber. Better yet a capped, real, or cob!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good 'time to silver' ratio - congrats

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there asleep, they dont need anybody watching them???
Lol..
Glad you have ur priorities straight. .lol
Nice merks, i love the dirty pics..Glad you like that program. GEORGE
Don't question Scrappys parenting decisions bro. He will crush you with one hand. The kids are prob well behaved. They're not like you when you were a lil thug running around with a gun in your diaper drinking a 40 wearing gold chains

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't question Scrappys parenting decisions bro. He will crush you with one hand. The kids are prob well behaved. They're not like you when you were a lil thug running around with a gun in your diaper drinking a 40 wearing gold chains

Lol...
What about my FILA sweat pants and sneakers. .

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Lol. Wha'd Vino ever do to you?!

I know they're about 200 years too young, but here are these baby silvers all cleaned up.

Attachments

• image-1977540564.jpg
    image-1977540564.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 66

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. Wha'd Vino ever do to you?!

I know they're about 200 years too young, but here are these baby silvers all cleaned up.

Oh I love old Georgie Porgie bud. This is how we show our affection lol. Let me tell you what He did to me though. I was all excited about going to check out this new site that I researched. It had lots of 1600s activity and I was all psyched up and ready. So I call my good buddy Vino to discuss it with him. He tells me this "well you might some cool old relics but you won't find any coins at that site. They didn't have any use for them. They just bartered everything." Not to be disheartened by his negativity I slogged out onto the new site to find a few old relics. A few hours later I had a 1652 pine tree shilling and a 1664 cob. So if George ever tells you that you won't find coins at a site....my advice is to go hunt the hell out of it cause you will likely find your holy Grail lol. Then send him pics from the field with your hands still shaking [emoji12]
I love those nice looking silvers Scrappy! And one of these days you may dig a 16D. I love any old coin as long as it's silver or earlier than a wheatie. I love digging ih's and have been lucky to find a couple semi key dates in nice condition. You just never know my man. It doesn't have to be super old to be super valuable. But it's a feeling you'll never forget when you get that super early silver bud

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I love old Georgie Porgie bud. This is how we show our affection lol. Let me tell you what He did to me though. I was all excited about going to check out this new site that I researched. It had lots of 1600s activity and I was all psyched up and ready. So I call my good buddy Vino to discuss it with him. He tells me this "well you might some cool old relics but you won't find any coins at that site. They didn't have any use for them. They just bartered everything." Not to be disheartened by his negativity I slogged out onto the new site to find a few old relics. A few hours later I had a 1652 pine tree shilling and a 1664 cob. So if George ever tells you that you won't find coins at a site....my advice is to go hunt the hell out of it cause you will likely find your holy Grail lol. Then send him pics from the field with your hands still shaking [emoji12]
I love those nice looking silvers Scrappy! And one of these days you may dig a 16D. I love any old coin as long as it's silver or earlier than a wheatie. I love digging ih's and have been lucky to find a couple semi key dates in nice condition. You just never know my man. It doesn't have to be super old to be super valuable. But it's a feeling you'll never forget when you get that super early silver bud

Ohhh shut up with that story already. .lol..

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhh shut up with that story already. .lol..

It's my favorite story ever!!!!!!!! I even included it in the article lol. You'll be famous soon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread