2 solid MWR dimes

JimmerUSD

Jul 12, 2013
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got 2 solid rolls of silver dimes. Granted they were ordered from APMEX. I ordered 2 rolls of culled silver ROOSEVELT dimes but found some hidden treasures. I cracked them open to check for uncommon dates and what not. Well what I found was even better. I got a 1943 Merc and a dateless Barber my first ever:headbang:. All I got to say is I am so pumped with this order I may get more because of it. What do you guys think?
DSCN2518.JPG

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
The merc looks good, Barber you could use as dental floss. Both cool finds in a roll of rosies.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a roll of BU franklins from Provident - and I was not impressed. The coins were not very attractive. Probably just how the Franklins are - but the mint luster is hardly there!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got 2 solid rolls of silver dimes. Granted they were ordered from APMEX. I ordered 2 rolls of culled silver ROOSEVELT dimes but found some hidden treasures. I cracked them open to check for uncommon dates and what not. Well what I found was even better. I got a 1943 Merc and a dateless Barber my first ever:headbang:. All I got to say is I am so pumped with this order I may get more because of it. What do you guys think?
View attachment 854135

Thats pretty cool!....Are there uncommon dates for Rosies?...Either way...nice to find somethign different than expected

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The merc is a great addition but I don't know about the barber. one that worn I'd almost rather have a uncirculated rosie

coinguy*matthew

Mar 30, 2013
N.H.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats pretty cool!....Are there uncommon dates for Rosies?...Either way...nice to find somethign different than expected

The 1950 proof Roosevelt dime has a mintage of just 51,386 coins with DCAM designations being quite scarce. Highly underrated in my opinion considering an average coin is not at all that expensive......

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I would have them replace the barber. That's them trying to sneak a few grams of silver here and there...
If you like it- ignore my advice!
Wicka

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread