$20 cap on final value fees in June.

They must like you better. Mine says $50.

My husbands says $50 as well. I didn't get an offer....I wonder why?!? I wonder if I opted out of something that allows these offers. I am actively selling. Hmmm.

Last edited:
My 60 day selling total is above $5K...they probably don't want to save me any money!

I had a slow month and my fees are $68. So even with a slow month I would save $$. I took them up on it last week. Wonder what I will sell in June. I finally added all my e-books back up on ebay. Just finishing a couple things on my 6th book. It will be up in a few days too.

I don't have any messages myself about any final value fees. Maybe because I haven't been listing anything in the last couple months, who knows? I would imagine that "cap" is on a per item basis though and not across the board on your monthly invoice.

Not sure but I did have the $20 cap offer in my ebay inbox. I just have a "normal" seller account.

Same here, regular seller account.

Probably has a lot to do with your annual average. I'd guess that those with the discount offer don't sell too much or too regularly?

Probably has a lot to do with your annual average. I'd guess that those with the discount offer don't sell too much or too regularly?

Bingo. I think it is an incentive to get low volume sellers, such as myself, to sell more.

Probably right, I might list 10 items a month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back