20 July of 2011/ Another Medieval coin weight and more finds....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi T.Net friends ! :hello:

Today started hunting in a new field in the usual area of vineyards of these last days, all these fields are good but those who are close to antiques ways are even better, my first find of the day was a little hammered King Pere III 13th century could not believe it .... this is my first hammered this king. :D
Later came bad two Roman coins of the Republican period and two pins coat BC .... and then follow with the usual findings.
I moved to the fields of ancient Medieval market ,where an hunt a magnificent Medieval coin weight with a picture of a castle. :o
H

Attachments

• 1-20 July of 2011 012.JPG
    1-20 July of 2011 012.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 664
  • 9-20 July of 2011 052.JPG
    9-20 July of 2011 052.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 648
  • 8-20 July of 2011 081.JPG
    8-20 July of 2011 081.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 643
  • 7-20 July of 2011 053.JPG
    7-20 July of 2011 053.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 652
  • 6-20 July of 2011 009.JPG
    6-20 July of 2011 009.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 650
  • 5-20 July of 2011 006.JPG
    5-20 July of 2011 006.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 650
  • 4-20 July of 2011 001.JPG
    4-20 July of 2011 001.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 652
  • 3-20 July of 2011 015.JPG
    3-20 July of 2011 015.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 650
  • 2-20 July of 2011 016.JPG
    2-20 July of 2011 016.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 660
Upvote 0
OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:
:icon_scratch:

Don't you bloody work :D and were do you put all of this great stuff you find :icon_scratch:...Hispan the richest man in Spain :laughing7:

Super finds my Friend :icon_thumleft:

SS

Actually I live in a castle and it was not any trouble .... inherit a family fortune. :laughing7:
Furthermore you do not have to work, to be enclosed in a factory? , if we have a good climate and good beaches full of topless women :wink: ..... also fields full of hammered waiting.
here the government pays not to work much more than you would pay an entrepreneur. :dontknow:
When the country became bankrupt ask a credit to the richest countries in Europe ..... otherwise it will break also the European Central Bank. :thumbsup:
H I wondered where all that stuff was displayed,hope you and your family stay safe and well,[looks like the banking system is not doing so well,anywhere!]God Bless HH Chris

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:

Don't you bloody work :D and were do you put all of this great stuff you find :icon_scratch:...Hispan the richest man in Spain :laughing7:

SS

Actually I live in a castle and it was not any trouble .... inherit a family fortune. :laughing7:
Furthermore you do not have to work, to be enclosed in a factory? , if we have a good climate and good beaches full of topless women :wink: ..... also fields full of hammered waiting.
here the government pays not to work much more than you would pay an entrepreneur. :dontknow:
When the country became bankrupt ask a credit to the richest countries in Europe ..... otherwise it will break also the European Central Bank. :thumbsup:
H

So our taxes are paying for you to do nothing :laughing9: Sounds about right ::)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never even seen a coin weight like that let alone find one! Nice finds and HH, Mike

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CRUSADER said:
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

H

So our taxes are paying for you to do nothing :laughing9: Sounds about right ::)
then you spent 20 years doing nothing :laughing7: (you take many more years of detecting instead of going to work......but do not worry U.K not belonging to the European coin zone ... therefore not have to worry, your taxes are only destined to pay the corrupt politicians of his country so they can live comfortably . :laughing9:
H

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir Playboy Hispan , :notworthy: topless beaches , castles , no work except to treasure hunt , low or no taxes , fields full of silver and relics , the only man with a metal detector , the list goes on and on . You , my friend , are in " Paradise ". I am green with envy, me > :alien: a slave to the taxman :whip2:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CMDiamonddawg said:
Sir Playboy Hispan , :notworthy: topless beaches , castles , no work except to treasure hunt , low or no taxes , fields full of silver and relics , the only man with a metal detector , the list goes on and on . You , my friend , are in " Paradise ". I am green with envy, me > :alien: a slave to the taxman :whip2:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
Who said life was fair :-*

If it wasn't for the :icon_sunny: , I might pack my bags & join the mansion (castle) :laughing7:

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CRUSADER said:
CMDiamonddawg said:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
Who said life was fair :-*

If it wasn't for the :icon_sunny: , I might pack my bags & join the mansion (castle) :laughing7:

Is kidding ..........You and I are soul mates :laughing9: , my wife could understand :D .... but no a castle.
my god ... and what happens to Shaun 7? ... room for three? :laughing7:
H

JW15

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.
Another outstanding haul!!! :icon_thumright: You must get very thirsty doing all that digging! :laughing7: Congrats again!

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JW15 said:
Another outstanding haul!!! :icon_thumright: You must get very thirsty doing all that digging! :laughing7: Congrats again!
Many thanks JW15! :thumbsup:
Researching the location of these fields with the satellite and found the old layout of a communication road :icon_scratch: .... could be Roman, tomorrow will visit the area marked in red, you can clearly see the old layout. And passes under the plantations that are already very old ... these fields that are above the road are 17th century .
The field marked in blue is my last field and the red line marks the route of the old Road . red arrows mark the exact address where you stood, Perhaps that is Roman by this place that he had passed the Via Augusta (an important Roman road) but had lost the exact route ,and I followed the track for miles away ... :D
H

Attachments

• POSIBLE VIA.jpg
    POSIBLE VIA.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 162

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HISPAN said:
JW15 said:
Many thanks JW15! :thumbsup:
Researching the location of these fields with the satellite and found the old layout of a communication road :icon_scratch: .... could be Roman, tomorrow will visit the area marked in red, you can clearly see the old layout. And passes under the plantations that are already very old ... these fields that are above the road are 17th century .
The field marked in blue is my last field and the red line marks the route of the old Road . red arrows mark the exact address where you stood, Perhaps that is Roman by this place that he had passed the Via Augusta (an important Roman road) but had lost the exact route ,and I followed the track for miles away ... :D
H

looks like a modern pipeline to me (gas or water), I've been fooled by these before. Might be wrong, but although Roman Roads are straight, they are not normally as straight as that, which I bet stays very straight for miles & miles. Also Roman roads for the most part are visible by the ditches on either side, which I can't see.
Look for where it crosses roads & there should be poles or markers marking it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread