20 minutes at the tot lot

cottonjim

Jan 12, 2007
S.W. MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
The wife wanted some peace and quite for a few minutes bevore she took all of the kids to a parade so I agreed to take them to the park for a few minutes. This is the same park that I hunted earlier and netted a SBA from. I was pretty sure I had gotten it all, but I was wrong :) I realize it's nothing great but two pop tops, 27 cents in clad, and a rhino in twenty minutes of searching with my kids is well worth the effort to me. I know what I am getting the boy's (3 of them) for their birthdays this year, their very own Ace 250. That way I will be able to actually use mine more rather than supervising it's use ;) Thanks for looking and HH.
CJ

Heads

And Tails ;D

Attachments

• totlot001_edited.JPG
    totlot001_edited.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 471
  • totlot002_edited.JPG
    totlot002_edited.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 465
Upvote 0

ktreffin

May 29, 2007
Southwest Florida
In my opinion, if you had fun finding them and the kids enjoyed it too, then those finds are AWESOME... I am a new owner of an ACE 250 myself, and my daughter can't wait to get her own MD. Great job on the finds. HH.

Ken

OP
OP
cottonjim

cottonjim

Jan 12, 2007
S.W. MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
ktreffin said:
In my opinion, if you had fun finding them and the kids enjoyed it too, then those finds are AWESOME... I am a new owner of an ACE 250 myself, and my daughter can't wait to get her own MD. Great job on the finds. HH.

Ken

My daughter, the youngest child, turns 2 on Monday so it will be a few years before she is ready to swing a coil but she does try to help with the digging. She is always grabbing my shovel or the pinpointer and saying "my do". She's got the bug already I think, just like her older brothers and Dad.

R

RUDY2003

The kids can be a lot of fun because they have the awe and excitement of diggin' treasure....
Keep safe...

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Thats cool that the kids are into it. My youngest is coming over tomorrow and we are gonna get some good quality time in. He got a bounty hunter for Christmas and hasnt had time to use it so we are gonna do some searching at a beach nearby. TMAN...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread