2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
Is this structure cement ???? Is it cubic or irregular in shape? Was there any buried charcoal or timbering on the outside of it, or scrap steel found outside of it? Any indication of reinforcing steel bars or such ??

Z

jonesindy said:
Zobex,

I found the structure already! are you suggesting that the "structure" is a decoy? and that the valaubles are hidden under plain dirt? you mean no real physical protection? will that be possible. i found many markers before I found the huge structure. I have talked to old folks familiar with the place during the war and was assured that there was plenty of "construction/movement" for at least 1 year at the early days of the war.

I suspect that "it was a deliberate plan to burry something". The name Yama...has nothing to do with it...so I never refer to it as Yama...is is simply a mystery that I like to solve...

Jonesindy

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Zobex said:
GUESS-WHO said:
Zobex said:
GUESS-WHO said:
Zobex ~ Both on Luzon. One has several hundred Igorot skeletons, the other several hundred POW's reported to be buried alive there. Needless to say extreme paranormal activity at both sites.

OK so if this pic. is real and not faked as a game, we have seen exactly the same white light energy but in our case it was more formed into a human form. Almost killed some of the Manobo's. They froze in fear and I was not far away from that. It was with some IJA who committed Seppuku .

I see you are using a Sony video cam, I am using the Sony HDRXR350V .

Z

Zobex ~ I wouldn't know how to fake a photo like that even if I wanted to. That particular site had so much intense paranormal activity that I tried all sorts of ways of communicating with the spirits or at least capturing them on video, infrared, audio, etc. without success, then this happened by chance in the photo. The point of sharing this, as I see their are other people here who are not aware that these things exist, is that I think an old man see'er might be effective on this site not far from Manila.....so I guess my question is.....how do I find one of these guys? Thanks ~

Well that would depend on what purpose or for what reason do you want to communicate with them ?? As a rule these are not things you want to mess with. Pending on the strength of a person (mental) you can get attached by one of these things and it will stay with you for the rest of your life. That is NOT what you want.

If it is treasure hunting in the tunnels then that is a different purpose. Simply put if you approach this like it is a game or like a movie stunt you see on TV, then you are asking for trouble. The USG has an extensive program and covert section that deals only with this. One of the original instructors for the USG Defense Intelligence Agency was Charles Whitehouse. Charles was a friend of mine and the last project he worked on was one of our tunnels on Mindanao. Charles was very good at this business and was also killed (assasinated) in 1999.

The REAL people who can do this are generally a dieing breed of Tribals in their 80's or better. If there is a REAL purpose for doing this, I suppose I could bring one from Mindanao and we could try to determine what is in the tunnel.

Z

Yes, it is for treasure hunting. The innocent ones that were murdered there outnumber the evil ones that murdered them by far. There are far too many examples of paranormal activity to go into here, but instances of unplugging fans and jackhammers seemed to be warning us of a booby trap, so my line of thinking is that they are trying to help us, especially since we want to give them a proper burial and memorial.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
Unplugging of demolition hammer or unplugging of the blower for air supply is not one of help or warning. If you are sleeping there at the site and the elements want to warn you, some member of your group will see that in a dream vision at night. One would have to experience the act to really be able to identify one. Once you see one, it's like bam hitting with with an answer. Once you see one you know it is real. Remember the dead are left behind to STOP you from getting in so any obstructing act is just that, to stop you from getting in.

Z

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Zobex said:
Unplugging of demolition hammer or unplugging of the blower for air supply is not one of help or warning. If you are sleeping there at the site and the elements want to warn you, some member of your group will see that in a dream vision at night. One would have to experience the act to really be able to identify one. Once you see one, it's like bam hitting with with an answer. Once you see one you know it is real. Remember the dead are left behind to STOP you from getting in so any obstructing act is just that, to stop you from getting in.

Z

My impression was that they were trying to stop us from hitting a booby trap by taking that particular route. We have also narrowly missed getting killed by cave-ins in other areas which many thought was because the spirits were helping us. Too many experiences to convey here, but one of the guys did sleep with a Incubus, and besides the photograph I showed you, the previous property owners got a good photograph of one before they went far away never to return. I have beeen vaguely aware of paranormal things, but experiencing this stuff firsthand is a first for me. A lot of extremely intense activity to say the least, thus my thoughts that an old man may be useful. BTW, a famous psychic who has solved cases for the police in the US came to the site and confirmed the presence of the spirits for whatever it's worth.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
GW, if this is near Manila then it will be a deep and well developed site, not easy one. Bogus tunnels and diversions. I have seen also guiding spirit who diverted us away from explosives, had this happen in Bukidnon, away from trip wires and a depth charge. I kept drawings as we were warned each time before. If you don't have an eye witness or map then you need an old man. In particular one that can communicate and draw as he is told. I know of two and only one is strong enough to travel, the other is too old, over 90, a Manobo. The young one is in his mid 80's, but even he does not know how old he is. He was born !!!.

Z

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Zobex ~ Yes, everything is as you describe it. I think an old man might be helpful if there is presumably a connection between these guys and all the paranormal activity we have experienced. BTW, your mailbox here is full and I responded to your question on another topic via your hotmail address.

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,
I'm looking for serious TH/company working in the buried treasures of the Philippines by the Japanese in WWII.

My address is: [email protected]

I have some news to share.

Cheers VV

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
emperor said:
zobex
i found a symbol of a metal door before, complete with gate bolt barrel locks and hinges and a rusted shovel, a few meters away was a rusted steel snake. dont know whats the meaning, maybe you can give your precious opinion? thanks!

Was the door hardware just tossed into a hole or was it laid out like a door that was buried and rotted away? Is that a cast iron snake paper weight or desk weight and is the bottom flat, is the head coiled about ??

Z

emperor

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2007
Was the door hardware just tossed into a hole or was it laid out like a door that was buried and rotted away? Is that a cast iron snake paper weight or desk weight and is the bottom flat, is the head coiled about ??

Z

zobex
it was laid like a door in some sort of pattern, and rotted away after all this years, the snake is heavy solid metal but rotted away, yes it was coiled like an annaconda sleeping. it has a hole in the middle like a donut, also 2 meters beside it was this heart shape brick material,buried at 5 feet deep. are this japanese loot markers? .. lots of thanks!

Attachments

• heart with room.JPG
    heart with room.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 2,894

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

Z

zobex
it was laid like a door in some sort of pattern, and rotted away after all this years, the snake is heavy solid metal but rotted away, yes it was coiled like an annaconda sleeping. it has a hole in the middle like a donut, also 2 meters beside it was this heart shape brick material,buried at 5 feet deep. are this japanese loot markers? .. lots of thanks!

These are positive code markers. The red brick is a field or old version of a casting mold for casting bars. Casting technology in particular by Japanese military pre 1945 was at times crude. I found a similar mold on Mindanao and also the mold plug that was used to make the molds, was discovered in a sealed tunnel along with dead Japanese.

If this was my site I would definitely keep digging. It will be wet and before you get there you will be pumping a lot of water, in my opinion.

What island is this on, and BTW why do you have a "gringo" hand ? !

Z

[/quote]

emperor

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2007
zobex

this in in luzon islands tarlac, it used to be a japanese garisson during the pacific war, my ancestors owns the land.
since 1929 till the japanese forces drove them out , no mans land for a long long time, only to reclaim it after the pacific war, beside the land 35 to 40 meters away is a big railroad station.

sandy place , super fine sand to be exact like powder, and you are right the water level of the place is very shallow even on summers, 3 feet to be exact, i found this man made objects buried in the property at different depths. some say it was junk, some say it is a treasure marker, it will be my first and last site to explore.

but i think if by chance that some commodities are hidden there it will be very deep.

i would like to share some markers i found during my exploration. thank you very much to you and all the treasure hunters out there.hope you can give me some pointers. by the way whats a "gringo hand ??"

Attachments

• DSCN1443.JPG
    DSCN1443.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,559
  • DSCN2379.JPG
    DSCN2379.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,216
  • DSCN2547.JPG
    DSCN2547.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 2,246
  • millstone.JPG
    millstone.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 8,070
  • Image(995).jpg
    Image(995).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2,322
  • Image(284).jpg
    Image(284).jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2,222
  • Image(027).jpg
    Image(027).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,291
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 4,979

emperor

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2007
The red brick is a field or old version of a casting mold for casting bars. Casting technology in particular by Japanese military pre 1945 was at times crude. I found a similar mold on Mindanao and also the mold plug that was used to make the molds, was discovered in a sealed tunnel along with dead Japanese.

Z

zobex i never knew that japanese military uses old red bricks to cast gold inggots until you told me so. found many of this bricks also buried there, is this what your reffering to?? a lot of thanks!

Attachments

• Image046.jpg
    Image046.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6,126
  • Image052.jpg
    Image052.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7,363
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gentlemen,

A Japanese national had read my 100+ WW2 treasure list and sent me an email re the treasure inventory in one of those "Golden Lilly site"...(site name withheld Grin). Of course am not sure if this alleged treasure inventory is correct bcoz its too big or maybe its just a product of ones imagination.

However, According to him this site is big...almost equivalent to tunnel 8. We know these site is very big bcoz since 1980's up to now, there are several foreign treasure hunters attempted to operate these site , all of them failed bcoz of the labyrinth of tunnel inside this site. In fact ,one backhoe fell inside a huge tunnel already during an American treasure activity in 1980's, thats how big the tunnel is......but we never expect that a treasure inventory exist.

Am sure some of you have seen, transacted or familiar with these kind of assorted items.
Of course, we are NOT SURE if this is indeed the treasure inventory of that tunnel. I don't know if it is the exact gold bar dimension or not. Anyways, since we are treasure hunters and DREAMERS...We all wish it is. ;D

ASSORTED GOLD BARS (22k,23k,24k)...hallmark assorted emboss

1) BURMA - 290,000 pcs. , 12.35 kg, 2x3.5x6 inches
2) CAMBODIA - 560,000 pcs, 74.6 kg, 4x4x15.7 inches
3) SUMATRA - 145,000 pcs, 6.0 kg, 1x2x6 inches
4) JAVA - 200,000 pcs, 105 kg, 4x4x18 inches
5) BORNEO - 530,000 pcs, 35.6 kg, 4x4x8 inches
6) CREDIT SWISSE CROWN - 120,000 pcs, 56.24 kg, 4x4x12 inches
7) S.N.C. - 505,000 pcs, 9.8 kg, 1x2x10 inches
8) N.K. - 165,000 PCS, 5.8 kg, 1x2x6 inches
9) K-11 - 150,000 pcs, 77 kg, 1x2x8 inches
10) B.G.M.C. - 200,000 pcs, 91.10 kg, 4x4x18 inches
11) CANADA - 667,000 pcs, 130 kg, 4x4x18 inches
12) P.R. REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES, 100,000 pcs, 4.7 kg, 1x2x5 inches
13) H.K.B. HONGKONG BANK 1914, 138,000 pcs, 6.2 kg, 1x3x6 inches
14) Pt. , PLATINUM CANADIAN & AUSTRALIAN - 1 kg, 8kg
15) Pt. PLATINUM-BMC-BRITISH METAL CORP. 450 inches hard
16) ALINZO - 270 inches
17) AMSCO - AMERICAN SMELTING CORP, 450 inches
18) F.C.B. FEDERAL CENTRAL BANK, 350 inches
19) P.D. PALADIUM, 395 inches
20) TITANIUM
21) ZINC
22) DIAMONDS/STONES - white, pink, yellow,red, blue, black

1) GOLD OIL KING SOLOMON - 10x20x30 square meter bunker
2) GOLD SAND KING SOLOMON - 10x20x30 square meter bunker
3) GOLD DUST KING SOLOMON - 10x20x30 square meter bunker
4) GOLD GRANULE KING PHILIP II - 10x20x30 square meter bunker
5) PVN - TRUEMAN & OSMENA, 350 boxes
6) WELLS FARGO - 75M - 256 boxes blue seal
7) WELLS FARGO - 50M - 100 boxes red seal
8) WELLS FARGO - 25M - 30 boxes green seal
9) FRN- 200 boxes, EAGLE US HARDWARE MOTHER BOX, 5 box
10) T.O.V - TREATY OF VERSAILLES MOTHER BOX, 45 boxes
11) LIBERTY BOND, CHINA AND J.P. MORGAN

My job is just to post it, its up to you guys to analyze, speculate, criticize, cry, rumble or debate with it... :hello: oks? bahala na kayo mag away2 o debate dyan hehehe ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

Relax take it easy I know you will be shock by the volume of this WW2 Japanese treas inventory...hehehe

I know its too big, maybe too exaggerated, may not be true...but the WW2 Nazi treasure hidden in huge tunnel at Merkins Germany....is also TOO BIG , but it was not fantasy, right?

If it is WW2 japs treasure in Phils, its only a fantasy, but if it is WW2 Nazi treasure, germany its true ? whats these racial discrimination? hehehe.... :tongue3:

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

"Number one difference between actual "treasure" hidden in Germany and the Philippines.......PICTURES!"

I don't think picture is the difference, you already had dozens of Philippine gold pictures in your archives, isn't it? And everytime we gave you philippine gold picture you always assume its fake....contrary to other foreign national gold picture.

I think its about discrimination...if I am a german treasure hunter or any other foreign national treasure hunter, they are always credible, a pinoy treasure hunter is not....thats the difference :hello2:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Don't feel bad gboy. hohoho

I always get a kick out of your posts and pictures of bricks and rocks. hehehe

When you find the Canada gold bars, I'll buy one. hahaha

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Saturna said:
Don't feel bad gboy. hohoho
I always get a kick out of your posts and pictures of bricks and rocks. hehehe
When you find the Canada gold bars, I'll buy one. hahaha

Admittedly the treasure inventory is too exaggerated , maybe its true or not true at all.

My point is SWR always assume that... other national or nazi treasure is concern it is assumed to be true....if its Yam treasure or pinoy treasure hunter is concern its always assumed to be false....thats crystal clear racial discrimination.

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Why anybody would think that the Germans looted and the Japanese did not during WWII and other wars is beyond me.

Massive looting as an extension of war is nothing new.

The Japanese were serious, sober, and deliberate when they methodically and systematically looted thirteen Asian Countries during World War II.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Guesss who,

The problem is...Pinoy treasure hunter is always associated with alleged fake few pcs. of gold bars...which is totally ridiculous.
They never realized that the americans/foriegners introduced...gold plated tungsten that shock the gold community...by the way they do it in thousand of tons......not a few bars.
So who is the real fake gold bar scammer now? ;D ;D ;D

"Roughly 15 years ago – during the Clinton Administration [think Robert Rubin, Sir Alan Greenspan and Lawrence Summers] – between 1.3 and 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten blanks were allegedly manufactured by a very high-end, sophisticated refiner in the USA [more than 16 Thousand metric tonnes]. Subsequently, 640,000 of these tungsten blanks received their gold plating and WERE shipped to Ft. Knox and remain there to this day. I know folks who have copies of the original shipping docs with dates and exact weights of “tungsten” bars shipped to Ft. Knox.
The balance of this 1.3 million – 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten cache was also plated and then allegedly “sold” into the international market.
Apparently, the global market is literally “stuffed full of 400 oz salted bars”.
Makes one wonder if the Indians were smart enough to assay their 200 tonne haul from the IMF? "

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
gboy said:
Guesss who,

The problem is...Pinoy treasure hunter is always associated with alleged fake few pcs. of gold bars...which is totally ridiculous.

I agree. Those poor Nigerians get a bad rap as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread