2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

scroonck

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2010
Hello Fellow THs:
I just stumbled into this place and reviewing all your posts was really worthwhile. I have been treasure hunting with my father since 1975 and all we've got were a few helmets, unexploded ordnance and ammunitions, horseshoes and a lot of additonal exciting informations. We've gone into tunnels and caves, re-dug Japanese wells, dove into chilly rivers, scan sea bottoms, criss-crossed tropical jungles. All in all dug 75 holes. No luck, but that doesn't mean that we're stopping. My father is now 80 yrs. old and living in U.K. Everytime he comes home to Davao we still talk about treasures. In fact he just left for London last month and he was still telling me that we're going to get the Banos treasure some days. I like Zobex' insights. Maybe we can meet sometimes and have a little talk.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
scroonck said:
Hello Fellow THs:
I just stumbled into this place and reviewing all your posts was really worthwhile. I have been treasure hunting with my father since 1975 and all we've got were a few helmets, unexploded ordnance and ammunitions, horseshoes and a lot of additonal exciting informations. We've gone into tunnels and caves, re-dug Japanese wells, dove into chilly rivers, scan sea bottoms, criss-crossed tropical jungles. All in all dug 75 holes. No luck, but that doesn't mean that we're stopping. My father is now 80 yrs. old and living in U.K. Everytime he comes home to Davao we still talk about treasures. In fact he just left for London last month and he was still telling me that we're going to get the Banos treasure some days. I like Zobex' insights. Maybe we can meet sometimes and have a little talk.

Sorry to hear about your progress. It has been our experience in particularly on Mindanao that "" You can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure. ""

Z

jonesindy

May 23, 2006
I am back here in this thread...I just hope that Gary V. Bautista is listening...Please send me a Private Message...I like to see you ASAP, I shall be nearby your place next week...

To all TH, I am preparing to go public...soon

scroonck

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2010
Sorry to hear about your progress. It has been our experience in particularly on Mindanao that "" You can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure. ""

Z

You're right Z, every owner of a property with Jap history here in Davao claim there's "treasure" inside. I paid 5K to someone with a Gemini III to scan my liitle farm in Baracayo. When we bought that place in 1979, the remains of the Jap house was still there. We really thought it was "loaded." Lo and behold the scan came up negative. That day we went to another site in Toril Poblacion. It was a Japanese sawmill during the war, now its part of a subdivision. The ground is very soft and the water level shallow. The scanner went wild. We shove some steel bars around and three of them went down to the tip. But the other two we punched down over the scanned object stopped at 18 feet. It was not my project but when they asked me for a contribution I chipped in a little. They're on their fourth week now and I know they're having a problem with the water. Well, I hope they get to it.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Offensiveness is in the ear of the listener. The word 'Jap' is offensive only in the context of it's intended meaning. You should hear what some of the Japanese think or call Amercans. Personally, I am a bit fed up with trying to politically correct to everyone in the world. Look at the mess we now have in the US trying to be so.

Don Jose de La Mancha

scroonck

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2010
Well, well, sorry about the word Jap. There was no "ethnic slur" meant. I thought I was still talking to fellow Pinoys. Here in Davao we don't have racism issues. We call Japanese "Japs", Chinese "Chinks", Americans "Joes", without negative connotations. But, thanks to the reminder because I don't want to be misunderstood in the future.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Saturna: you posted --> At least the Japanese respect other peoples and cultures

DO THEY????? Where did you hear that ? I must learn something new daily.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Did you not notice the rolling eyes smiley ? The Japanese are among the most racist and homogeneous people on the planet.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
jonesindy said:
I am back here in this thread...I just hope that Gary V. Bautista is listening...Please send me a Private Message...I like to see you ASAP, I shall be nearby your place next week...

Hi Jones Indy, we're waiting for you...Hope with results in your project...

jonesindy

May 23, 2006
angel_09 said:
jonesindy said:

Hi Jones Indy, we're waiting for you...Hope with results in your project...

Easier said than done my friends...but it it going green...you will see it soon....

Jonesindy

scroonck

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2010
Hello Friends!
I am on this project right now and I would like to share this pic with you. Maybe someone may be able to decipher this.

Scroonck

Attachments

• japasign.jpg
    japasign.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 3,819

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
scroonck said:
Hello Friends!
I am on this project right now and I would like to share this pic with you. Maybe someone may be able to decipher this.

Scroonck

Check with other Filipino hunters in other sites. They have complete signs. I'm not just sure if all these are useful. ;D

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
At the saw mill, go to where there was a cement slab that was the platform for the cutting blade. It may have been a large flat saw belt or a wheel saw. There would have been a separate cement slab with a boiler mounted on it about 18 feet from the steam piston and belt drive setup. Water would be expected. Water is good. Any explosives by now would be dead.

Z

scroonck said:

Z

You're right Z, every owner of a property with Jap history here in Davao claim there's "treasure" inside. I paid 5K to someone with a Gemini III to scan my liitle farm in Baracayo. When we bought that place in 1979, the remains of the Jap house was still there. We really thought it was "loaded." Lo and behold the scan came up negative. That day we went to another site in Toril Poblacion. It was a Japanese sawmill during the war, now its part of a subdivision. The ground is very soft and the water level shallow. The scanner went wild. We shove some steel bars around and three of them went down to the tip. But the other two we punched down over the scanned object stopped at 18 feet. It was not my project but when they asked me for a contribution I chipped in a little. They're on their fourth week now and I know they're having a problem with the water. Well, I hope they get to it.

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
What does everybody think about this bar, fake or real?

Attachments

• MECO \"GOLD\" BAR.jpg
    MECO \"GOLD\" BAR.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4,066

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUESS-WHO said:
What does everybody think about this bar, fake or real?

I can't assay a Picture,
you'll need to Ship it to me. :coffee2:

Intresting !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread