2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
angel_09 said:
Guess who,

Give details. Weight and size. Pictures are decieving.

Hi Angel ~

The tape measure in the photo makes it look like it is about 16 inches long. I don't have the other dimensions. I am told that it weighs 74.6 kilograms. If I had the other dimensions I could apply a formula, providing that it is not gold plated tungsten with the approximate same weight. If I had it in my possession I would have it assayed, but I don't.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
GUESS-WHO said:
What does everybody think about this bar, fake or real?

Treasure hunting 101 class. Gold is heavy. If you had 75kg or 165 pound bar, it is hard to pick up. No one would bother setting it on top of a sheet of newspaper. Second, if it was real gold it would pucker up the newspaper under the bar, the paper would bend up around the edge under the weight. Any movement would cause wrinkles in the surface of the newspaper. There is a cast wrinkle on the side of the cast bar. When gold is poured it is glowing orange. Gold bars are not square sharp edges because the mold they are poured into are tapered to allow an easy drop from the mold. This is square flat sides.

Just my opinion and every one has their own opinion.

Z

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Zobex said:
GUESS-WHO said:
What does everybody think about this bar, fake or real?

Treasure hunting 101 class. Gold is heavy. If you had 75kg or 165 pound bar, it is hard to pick up. No one would bother setting it on top of a sheet of newspaper. Second, if it was real gold it would pucker up the newspaper under the bar, the paper would bend up around the edge under the weight. Any movement would cause wrinkles in the surface of the newspaper. There is a cast wrinkle on the side of the cast bar. When gold is poured it is glowing orange. Gold bars are not square sharp edges because the mold they are poured into are tapered to allow an easy drop from the mold. This is square flat sides.

Just my opinion and every one has their own opinion.

Z

Thanks Zobex. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to the question, I am just curious to know what others opinions are, and yours is greatly appreciated.

scroonck

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2010
angel_09 said:
scroonck said:
Hello Friends!
I am on this project right now and I would like to share this pic with you. Maybe someone may be able to decipher this.

Scroonck

Check with other Filipino hunters in other sites. They have complete signs. I'm not just sure if all these are useful. ;D

Thanks Angel_09

Scroonck

scroonck

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2010
Zobex said:
At the saw mill, go to where there was a cement slab that was the platform for the cutting blade. It may have been a large flat saw belt or a wheel saw. There would have been a separate cement slab with a boiler mounted on it about 18 feet from the steam piston and belt drive setup. Water would be expected. Water is good. Any explosives by now would be dead.

Z

Thanks Z. At 18 feet they reached lumber, then below they got other materials like pieces of plastics. They also experience some weird things like the lights going on and off and the pump twisting around. Well, I don't give much thought on those things. They're now 30 ft down. Isn't that too deep? They also reported that the sand below is soft but when it settled around their feet they could hardly move like their feet is cast in cement.
I am going after some batteries which don't have terminal posts this week. They were unloaded by the Japanese near the end of the war. One of my companions has an experience unloading it from a sunken submarine but they were just paid to do it. Now we have a clue to where some of these were hidden. Do you have any info what this battery cases may contain?

Scroonk

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
Weird Huh And Ive Heard The Story Many Times From My Mother Whom Is Japaneese
I Remember Them Well Congrats My Friend
So The Storyies Ive Heard As a Child Are Real Awsome :icon_thumleft:

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
scroonck said:
Zobex said:
Thanks Z. At 18 feet they reached lumber, then below they got other materials like pieces of plastics. They also experience some weird things like the lights going on and off and the pump twisting around. Well, I don't give much thought on those things. They're now 30 ft down. Isn't that too deep? They also reported that the sand below is soft but when it settled around their feet they could hardly move like their feet is cast in cement.

I am going after some batteries which don't have terminal posts this week. They were unloaded by the Japanese near the end of the war. One of my companions has an experience unloading it from a sunken submarine but they were just paid to do it. Now we have a clue to where some of these were hidden. Do you have any info what this battery cases may contain?

Scroonk

Scroonk, what your guys find now and at what depth ?? Did they find timbers or clay bricks now, any charcoal ??

Z

seaside911

Oct 10, 2008
Here
WWII Yank Army Weekly Nov. 2, 1945 Manila Silver Hunter

Hi Folks ... heres a link I found when i was checking Manila Silver on eBay , Auction finishes in 20 daze, Some of you might like to read it.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/WWII-Yank-Army-W...ultDomain_0&hash=item35adcb8148#ht_1976wt_905

Attachments

• yank.JPG
    yank.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,074

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
any one interested in thullium? 50% pure. more or less 5 tons.ty

Bavarian Joe

Apr 11, 2007
I've got a question for our Phillipine friends...

Let's say you're right, and it exists.

What do you plan to do with the treasure when you find it? It's stolen property. As an old friend of mine once said; "A thief cannot convey true title."

So who does it belong to?

Joe

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
Saturna said:
Nelson Fernando said:
I want to know more evidence can anyone show more proof to make me up to believe

Sorry Nelson, all you'll get are faked photos, tall tales and big dreams.

Fake or real? And no, I do not have photo editing software.

Attachments

• JAVA GOLD 2.jpg
    JAVA GOLD 2.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 2,424

GUESS-WHO

Mar 27, 2010
SWR said:
GUESS-WHO said:
Saturna said:
Nelson Fernando said:
I want to know more evidence can anyone show more proof to make me up to believe

Sorry Nelson, all you'll get are faked photos, tall tales and big dreams.

Fake or real? And no, I do not have photo editing software.

Fake gold, sitting on top of a fraudulent FRB....double-dipping in the realm of fantasy

Not sure what FRB's have to do with a Wells Fargo currency box.

Attachments

• SMALL WF BOX SIDE.jpg
    SMALL WF BOX SIDE.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 825

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread