2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

andro

May 4, 2014
SAUDI
Detector(s) used
SONDA MD5008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw rock like a coiled snake and he has lump on top of rock and holes the size of the table tennis balls. What is the meaning of the two holes on the of rock?

andro

May 4, 2014
SAUDI
Detector(s) used
SONDA MD5008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa, meeting with friends I searched financer tarlac digging inside the walls of their house.He went to the Japanese case would dig just because he agreed 60persent like japanese and 40 persent just him.tunnel and also suspected him there on the ground near the bamboo. Many tried to swill the area but they denied. 300meter distance from his house

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Amigo

Has Amy been keeping you on your toes?

Yeah I am back at my beach shack and been haunting the bar for a while and enjoying some quite time. The locals have been joking saying they knew me when I was white. I have gone very brown. Kanacki is back on his island paradise and he sends his regards.

For Hardluck you guess as good as mine.

Crow

MajorPain79

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2014
Benguet
Detector(s) used
GSSI Utility Scan Df with 100 MHz Bistatic antenna ( We'll be seeing it in action next week 6/15/2014)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello Crow,

During the war, a platoon of Japanese soldiers were ambushed by guerrillas during the war. Many of them perished during the incident. after the incident a soldier checked on the dead Japanese soldiers. He noticed that one of them was a ranked soldier. He searched his pockets and saw the map. ( this happened in Mt. Province)

They were able to find where this map is referring to, in Benguet. And we were able to find the exact place here in Benguet.

how were we able to find the exact place?
Note:
i have altered some identifiable markers in the map using Photoshop.

On the actual map, the three mountains have unique features which is only found in a specific place here in our province and is no where to be found in the Philippines.
another good thing about this map is that, it is a confirmation of the existence of the third mountain which, according to stories, have been collapsed by japenese sodiers during the war. Some claim that they saw japanese soldiers bring in a dozens of truck into this mountain and never came out. That would be again confirmed when some old Japanese people came to that place asking locals information about that area. Anyways, we are not into that since we don't have much information and solid evidence regarding it. We would still be concentrating in our site.

we have been working on it for almost two months now. I hope for the success of this project. And i hope someone would help with the map.

we would just like to know the possible interpretations of the following.

the two zig-zag arrows, the igloo-like drawing and the lines above and below the igloo ( we are working beside the wall of the river. Does that refer to the wall?)

Here are some pictures from our site.
_DSC6340.jpg _DSC6353.jpg _DSC6613.jpg _DSC6614.jpg _DSC6634.jpg _DSC6637.jpg _DSC6638.jpg

MajorPain79

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2014
Benguet
Detector(s) used
GSSI Utility Scan Df with 100 MHz Bistatic antenna ( We'll be seeing it in action next week 6/15/2014)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The site is near baguio sir it is far from kiangan....
so far, what the maps says is Gold...
:)

MajorPain

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wish you luck.

Crow

baguio has a lot of gold buried there, outside of mindanao. I have an expert working in mindanao, he is filipino but understand/speaks japanese and knows how to read these maps. We have had much luck in mindanao and luzon. we use gps and a nokta golden king.

Last edited:

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John_A,

Send me a Pm. I live on Mindanao in Agusna del Norte.

baguio has a lot of gold buried there, outside of mindanao. I have an expert working in mindanao, he is filipino but understand/speaks japanese and knows how to read these maps. We have had much luck in mindanao and luzon. we use gps and a nokta golden king.

MajorPain79

Tenderfoot
Jun 7, 2014
Benguet
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can i have your insights regarding the clock. Thanks! time.jpg

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir ive been there too dumagat area's...i think i know where is that place is...you said 200 tons?...near in banahaw...and the 300 tons..dumagat called that place bote-bote or paglubog paglitaw.

jeff Sparrow

Jun 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sign beside the waterfalls...

good day to all,,i need help..is this a treasure sign? what is this means? please email me @ [email protected] you

Attachments

• treasure sign.jpg
    treasure sign.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,051
Last edited:

seaside911

Oct 10, 2008
Here
Kamusta Kayoung Lahat :-?

Hey Guys ... watch this documentary about Fuga Island ... It speaks of marcos armed thugs who kept a whole Island prisoner for maybe 20 years or more after the scumnag was disposed/deposed ... What does this suggest to you ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread