2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

mrtreasurehunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2006
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Selling this Gold cache is difficult. And i am aware of a lot of prying syndicates around. Sometimes the assayer must identify which is genuine, the gold bar or the .45 caliber pistol. :o

My point here is this... does anybody here had personally seen a genuine one??? and at least bite an Au Bar to determine if it is fake or 24k???

SUSPICION, MISTRUST, DISHONESTY and GREED are the huge obstacles to hurdle before reaching a SUCCESSFUL SALE.

Fortunately, some holder from the north (definitely not Davao) had succeeded in dealing with this obstacles. And they're now enjoying it.

Perhaps people here knows the AAA markings recasted from one type of bar which is the Sumatra Lloyd. ;D bought by the buyer.

It is year 2006 and still on expedition, why not get a copy of interpretations from THAPI or from the hundred Generals. ;D

The sample pics by the way, this is what i can say people: "Believe it, or not"

Yes, Davao...b _ _ _ _r....6.5 kilos....75 kilos.... they're all hungry.

To sum it up... after having it all ... the _ _ _ will get it.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Mr. Treasure hunter,

Have we seen on orig gold bar and have bite on it?
YESSSS sirrreeee we do...but our share is small bcoz we are not the buyer...only agents...in fact some of our "au agents" small earnings have been spend already thru our more than 100 treasure sites explorations...
Sometimes, native show me a cheap 6 kg gold bar at less than $100 only...wrong timing i have no money at that time (even up to now ;D)..
My team mate Cliffhanger...during au buy/sell transaction was blindfolded and herded into treasure cave (4 gold stockpile chamber) ...thats why from a lucrative job as OCW he became die hard (jobless) treasure hunter hoping to find his own treasure cave...
My other team mates Budz...is a part of 7-man team that take pictures of gold stockpile inside cave in Cagayan....they did not take a single bar for fear being confiscated by local townfolks...later on their pictures was raided by Col. Felix of Cagayan intel chief...
5 of our team mates died due to gold hauling ambushed in benguet mines...its headline news..

HMMMMMMMM, HOW ABOUT YOU? HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE TO SEE or LICK A GOLD BAR...OR EARN BEING AU AGENTS? dehins ka pa yata?

Angel_09,
Its very easy to assay the gold bar personally, most of us are pro here....
However, since most people here posted a gold picture..can you assay it or determine if it was a fake or not thru pictures only?
Some people cannot do it....some of us can determine the fake from orig...thru our years of analyzing gold pictures and orig gold bars...bcoz some of gold bars pictures are obvious made fakes....

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

I will not say that I can assay a "gold bar" without subjecting it to analysis. Assaying is not a simple process, it involves determining the quantity of one or more metal component in the bar.(quantity of other metal added to harden the gold or changing its color, thus making it an alloy) which is expressed in percentage. If I will say that by just looking at it, I can determine that it is orig or not, then I'm only fooling myself. this is one of the reasons why some many have lost their money buying this "gold looking bars". There are "Gold bars" that are really 24 k gold up to 1 mm thick on its surface. But underneath is a cheap metal to fool the buyer. I can say whether a bar is fake or not after I subjected it to s.g. test. If I get an error of .075% from my calculation, it means I'm 95% sure that what I'm buying is really gold.
What I know is, I can do the s.g. test without touching the "gold bar".

Angel

K

kwan

SOMEBODY please help what you can make out of the following:

1. Exposed concrete (found in the mountain)

DIMENSION (Width = 4ft, Length = 6 ft, Exposed height = about 3ft)

MARKINGS (1 set of footprints lying side by side)

2. Unexposed 2 concretes ( found in the rice fields but on different locations)

DEEPNESS OF TOP SURFACE: both are less than 2 ft deep (accidentally plowed)

DIMENSIONS: Surface dimensions (1) 4 ft X 8 ft , (2) 4 ft X 6 ft
(thickness of both unknown yet)

Please help me.

kwan

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Kwan,
before an interpretation be given regarding your "rectangular" concrete, kindly give some info regarding the following questions:
1. Are you from northern part of Luzon? When was these "concrete" unearthed?
2. What have you done with these concrete?
3. Was it still visible today?
4. did you use metal detector in checking it? What metal detector did you use ?
4. did you use dowsing?
5. The 2 unexposed concrete,the area were you found it, is it at the foot of the hill?
6. The concrete in the mountain, is the area inhabited?
7. Can you provide photograph of footprints you are mentioning?

Angel

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Mr. Treasure hunter,
Four questions can clarify other people's doubts.

1. have you subjected these "gold bars" into assay test?
2. If it is, what are the composition and percentage of each metal contents?
3. What is the total volume of each bar?
4. what is the weight of each bar?

Angel

mrtreasurehunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2006

oh yes, north... gold stockpile.... gold dust ... cave....blindfolded.... nice people around.... kaliwaan ang bigay....military intercept....due to talking/ texting through radio and cellphone. cellphone? a very nice transponder of signal to your whereabouts. be careful. MUNTIK NA NGA E...

Have licked a gold bar? no... I just went crazy ;D ;D

Assay? just cut it into half... follow the suggested computations posted. run it to nitric acid....etcetera.... issue an assay certificate to an accredited international bank...

give cold cash? oooooppppssss! di pwede yan. platinum card na lang para sa mga ahente.

A

AuDuck

@ 8 ft.

Attachments

• Shell.GIF
    Shell.GIF
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,680
OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Mr. Treasure Hunter,

I understand that your an agent and wanted to sell gold bars thru these forum.. fine..... but you have one problem....NO CREDIBLE PICTURES OF ORIG GOLD BARS IN LATEST NEWSPAPER (ex: put gold bar, in latest news headline like Leyte landslide)....
You know why its diificult for you to produce those latest gold bars pictures? BCOZ your still "VERY VERY FAR " from the AU holder...ok? Panay ngasngas ka pa lang... epost mo kung orig yan, para MABISTO namin kung japeks gold pictures mo...he! he! he! he!
You can't post orig latest pictures....bcoz your just an agent maaaannn....
Matagal na kumita mga boladas ng mga ahente....hoy! matagaaaal na kami graduate sa mga ganyan kausap...magpakita ka muna proweba bago ka maglako ng togin mo, ok?

mrtreasurehunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2006

gboy,

Im not here to sell... but to tell everyone that somehow if people here are holders or a trustee to the holder then they are welcome to meet with my BUYER, ayaw namin na marami ang kausap. I am not in a position to let people here be shown an Au stockpile.

To tell you, I was blindfolded and went to a cave in the north, in fact nagbaba pa ako ng isang Au bar for test buy to my buyer. But what went wrong was that the holder's companions are talking over the radio, and we were intercepted by the military. Me and my companion got almost killed, they were able to locate our whereabouts and exactly stopped the vehicle that we were riding, they searched however they were unsuccesful where we hid it. And they are not sure too if we are the one which they are after. Aside from that the holder's companions are on our trail too. now come the mode of payment, unfortunately the holder do not like the idea that the bulk of the payment will be done outside the country. So the only choice is, to return the Au bar to the holder. Thank God we were out of harms way. Hanggang dyan lang ang pwede ko sabihin pre.

Dont you know that everything said and done here is being monitored huh???  :-X

Ikaw pre, whats all about you...... I hope hindi ka asset ng.... anyway, im just giving the benefit of the doubt on you. okay? hehehehehehe  ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Mr. Treasure hunter,

Do I know if I'm monitored? He! he! he!....thats precisely what am doing here...to be monitored by everybody (intel,bad guys, funder,etc...)...in fact i posted my address, email, tel...for the world to see me PERSONALLY...
I even challenged all the intel/yakuza community to see me personally instead of snooping around (pinapahirapan pa nila sarili nila) and HELP MY TREASURE SITES PROJECTS...he! he! he!...SO FAR ALL SCAMPERED AWAY !!! MAYBE AFRAID OF THE TREASURE EXPENSES....lahat sila umurong na parang mga maong...takot magfinance...at gumastos...
I have LOTS OF TREASURE SITES TO GIVE/SACRIFICE...so far all of them are silent...
Do i know if I'm monitored?.....they are AVOIDING me.....ha! ha! ha!

Regarding your treasure encounter?
I heard lots of that kind of au gold bars syndicate scam....usually the agent are in danger by syndicate....
Do you really believe that you can bring down and sell the gold bar?....HELLOW that was part of the scam to trap the buyer to produce the money...they will let you handle the orig gold bar, but your movement will be monitored...and trap the money holder/buyer...the military is part of the scam....disguised as checkpoint to recover the gold bar and the money.... ha! ha! ha! thats an old syndicate buy/sell gold scam...
These scam was used also by syndicate in davao....they let japs groups buy, one bar at a time every week. The japs deposit the bar in a bank...after one month and bought 4 bars....the japs withdraw the 4 gold bars from the davao bank...and rented a van to go to the airport....along the way...there is a military checkpoint...they took back again the gold bars....lesson learned....its an OLD BUY/SELL SCAM...PERFECTLY THE SAME WHAT YOU ENCOUNTERD !!
Bay, matagal ko na alam lahat modus operandi na yaaaan....feeling mo totoo na makakabili kayo ng ginto?....feeling laaaaannnng !

mrtreasurehunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2006

GBoy,

You have a point about this FEELING, sarap nga e. nyahahahaha! ;D ;D ;D nakalbo na nga ako e.

Alam mo, bantay salakay lang yan sila...once na nalaman na nila na meron na... then that's it. Kiss your commodities good bye. Tama ka, they will scamper away.....FOR NOW.

Well anyway, as of now it is hard to find a credible holder. For the reason that it is hard to determine who's who.
Patong patong na ahente posing as a holder/trustee, that is why the HURDLE that i was saying is difficult to breakthrough.

Bay, lisod kining klaseng trabahoa. Masapol ti pana galwad. Guin kikinahanglan nga mag ampo gud para hit aton kaluwasan hit aton kinabuhi. En sha Allah!

K

kwan

Angel,

1. Are you from northern part of Luzon? When was these "concrete" unearthed?

I am in Southern Mindanao, so are the concretes I am mentioning. The exposed concrete has been as it was now, i.e. exposed already when discovered some years ago.

2. What have you done with these concrete?

Nothing yet. Since I was informed (just 2 weeks ago), I didn't do anything yet.

3. Was it still visible today?

The exposed concrete still is visible.

4. did you use metal detector in checking it? What metal detector did you use ?

Am not using metal detector (don't have any)

4. did you use dowsing?

No dowsing.

5. The 2 unexposed concrete,the area were you found it, is it at the foot of the hill?

In the rice fields in valley. Far away from the mountain.

6. The concrete in the mountain, is the area inhabited?

No, but the area is privately owned.

7. Can you provide photograph of footprints you are mentioning?

I will send somebody to return to the area and take some pic.

So can you tell me something? Is it worth a try to.. you know.

Kwan

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Kwan,

1. Everything is worth to try, provided you are prepared, have the means and the knowledge to do it. You must also be prepared whenever you found something valuable. Bottom line is: it is worth checking this thing out. I can provide you approximate total weight of that object provided I can have the total volume of that object. (a. if it is pure concrete. b. if it is concrete with something inside) It is necessary say for example you would like to move that object from the area to your place; you can calculate what capacity of equipment you needed to move that thing.
2. If this object is a marker, then you have to prepare yourself and your pocket for the expenses. "do not start a project thinking it is as easy as that". I have listed from my previous posting some basic items that are needed for starting a small project. Please check it out. I spell everything most of the requirements including your companion.

Regards,
Angel

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

eto pa..ano meaning...

Attachments

• cir.jpg
    cir.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,631
  • cir2.jpg
    cir2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,624
  • cis.jpg
    cis.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,518

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

yun sa taas na pic nito sa hukay namin nakuha..maliit lang yang mga 1inc siguro kasama nyan ay heart shape na puti kulay..sbi nila parang corals...paano pupunta ang corals eh sa bukirin ito..pinakamalapit na dagat mga 100kms.... kung tingnan mo sa lens may mga symbols talaga...yun ulo nga pagong..mga 2 by 1 meters yun laki pagong..nakapatong sa bato...napalibutan ng bilog na bato na parang hat..

Attachments

• mark.jpg
    mark.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,709
  • hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,607
  • tur.jpg
    tur.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,476
K

kwan

angel,

thanks. we'll try breaking it on site asap. keep you guys posted - whatever it is.

kwan

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

boylara said:
yun sa taas na pic nito sa hukay namin nakuha..maliit lang yang mga 1inc siguro kasama nyan ay heart shape na puti kulay..sbi nila parang corals...paano pupunta ang corals eh sa bukirin ito..pinakamalapit na dagat mga 100kms.... kung tingnan mo sa lens may mga symbols talaga...yun ulo nga pagong..mga 2 by 1 meters yun laki pagong..nakapatong sa bato...napalibutan ng bilog na bato na parang hat..

PLEASE TRANSLATE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions