2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

TRANSLATION

The object in the top picture was recovered from our diggings...it is small, about an inch, it came together with a heart shape coral like white object...how did the coral get there when the nearest seashore is about 100km away. when you examine the object with a lense, there are symbols. The head of the turtle...the size of the turtle is about 1x2 meters, on top of a stone...surrounded by stones shaped like a hat.

Whewww

took the liberty to translate, HH

God bless,

Jose

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

thanks for the translations..grade 1 lang kasi natapos ko..hopefully some can decipher the markers..i will post more in the future..

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

angel_09 said:
Hi Auduck,

It seems it is a portion of large concrete walls cover you have chipped from depth of 30 feet approx. The way I look at it, you have just "scratch" the outer layer of the vault/door. It is still a long way to go and a lot of money to spend.
Careful to any water trap...

Angel
to angel, gb,and to all TH i need help for these pic thanks Ed

Attachments

• mrock3.jpg
    mrock3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,621
  • mrock2.jpg
    mrock2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,574
  • MROCK~1.jpg
    MROCK~1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,768

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Ed,
If I'm not wrong the picture indicates a ravine or a gully.

Angel

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Ed,

No hard feelings...but your picture looks ORDINARY to me...Ask a grade one pupil, let him descreibe it...what he observe on the rock...if the grade one pupil can't describe whats on the rock...then its just an ordinary boulder....
ORIGINAL JAPS ROCK MARKERS....is well carved, well defined and undeniably clear enough to understand, even a grade one pupil can describe it....
Have you seen japs/chinese carvings in their cemetery? or artist statue/carvings in a park? THE JAPS MARKERS IS LIKE THAT...CLEAR ENOUGH...!
Boy Lara and me ...met few days ago at Alimall...I show him my japs treasure markers...its is very well carved,defined...and clear....GANUN DAPAT!....
Kaya next time...lawakan mo ang exploration areas mo or treasure hunters friends para mabigyan ka ng magaganda sites nila...ok?

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

sir gboy thanks dun sa merrienda...ganda yun mga pictures na pakita..wag kang mag alala dun sa site sa luzon,,,pwede natin bantayan yan..di ko pa kasi makontak yun kasama ko dyan sa Sierra Madre Coastal side...
well totoo pala yun mga sinasabi ni sir gboy dito...talo nya pa nya si seagraves kung documents/mapa, pics ang pag uusapan..yun mga site na pinakita nya sa akin alam ko yun confirm, yun nasa Cagayan Valley, siempre kasi taga dito ko..isa pa..akala ko matanda na si sir gboy, bata batang pa rin ang dating nya hehehehehehe...kung makapasyal si cliff sa cagayan, puntahan nya lang ko...ipakilala ko syan kina brian at budz....cliff yun pic sa simbahan interesado ko dun, lam ko yun simbahan na yun..kaya kung gusto nyo tulungan si Gboy, sige na...
uwi ko Cagayan thurs..dun ko....

N

Noble Metal

Boylara, BEAUTIFUL Turtle.

Tagasilay, NICE Translation :)

(Jimmy, Hi to you my friends)..

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Hi Ed,
That big boulder looks fantastic! For me, it's a replica of a big anchor, or just my imagination? Well, okay, how about a big arrow that's wonderfully carved, or it even looks like a shark with sharp teeth and its gills showing for everyone to see. Another outrageous meaning is the funny pha--- that many old people here worship like the image of fertility...ooops, that's a wilder interpretation. It's simply an arrow. Look at the direction it's pointing at and find for other clues and markings to complete the message. And yes, like what Angel said, the entrance could be through a cliff or ravine.

If it's near the sea (Leyte?) then I'd think it's the symbol for Musashi Maru the ship that sank near Leyte and not recovered yet by the Jap.
Emily

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

emily homma said:
Hi Ed,
That big boulder looks fantastic! For me, it's a replica of a big anchor, or just my imagination? Well, okay, how about a big arrow that's wonderfully carved, or it even looks like a shark with sharp teeth and its gills showing for everyone to see. Another outrageous meaning is the funny pha--- that many old people here worship like the image of fertility...ooops, that's a wilder interpretation. It's simply an arrow. Look at the direction it's pointing at and find for other clues and markings to complete the message. And yes, like what Angel said, the entrance could be through a cliff or ravine.

If it's near the sea (Leyte?) then I'd think it's the symbol for Musashi Maru the ship that sank near Leyte and not recovered yet by the Jap.
Emily
emily homma said:
Hi Ed,

Emily
yes Emily it's in leyte, but sourounded some mountain high, and it's near to the cliff, and it's pointing to another small boulder of rock, and i have another one rock for you to analize(ayaw ko na kay GB ninirberyos ako biro lang bro.)translation i don't like GB because he well make me cry is that right thanks Ed

Attachments

• hard rock, but flashlight well penetrate to the other side.jpg
    hard rock, but flashlight well penetrate to the other side.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2,495

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Re: Boylara's photos
Hello Boylara, let me give you some wild guesses too.
1. The rock with cross sign: The Right spot or the central pt./location of the target; it could signal the location of the treasure if it's enclosed in a triangle. But at second glance, I'd think it's the small diagram/structure of what's beneath: the t-tunnel .
2. Rock with C mark: That looks like a river rock, but why it's in land and near a bamboo tree is strange. It's there for a purpose...to show the C-mouth or entrance to the cave.The other marks' impressions are not deep enough to be significant. They look natural.
3. The turtle rock is also a river rock, but why it's there on that site is interesting. The head must be pointing to the next symbol or significant spot. Does it have eyes?
4. Round rock: This one looks like a hill/farm rock; its line marking may not mean a lot but the additional two dots help create a yin-yang sign. The dots could denote vents or eyes. The center line must be the tunnel/dug out. You could easily access the target through these two vents/eyes.
5. The rock with a circle surrounded by lots of X marks: The circle has spokes (wheel), so that should be a Budd-- image(?).The Xmarks around it could either mean poisonous gas, or positive,gems. At first glance, I'd say it's an enourmous collection cache but guarded by very cleverly designed traps.Ulp, I won't touch that. You'd need good equipment.

The other photos in your album are either complicated or the marks are unclear, but I'll try to say something about them next time.
Emily

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi to all,
I'm just wondering, of all the beautiful markings, signs, symbols and others, no one has posted any results regarding the interpretation that leads to real treasure. I have known a man who is far more better and excellent in interpreting symbols more than I do, which leads to the recovery of these noble metals, he didn't even use a metal detector or "medium" except the knowledge that he have in interpreting signs and symbols.
As I understand, these treasures were burried by the people who uses engineering and science. it is this same engineering and science that a hunter can use to recover these things.
I do not wish to antagonize my fellow hunters, but most of the time, I encountered people saying" sacrifice this thing and that thing so that the guarding whatsoever will give it us. Do not do this and do not do that. Don't let him come near the hole or don't let her look at the hole. Get a white chicken and bled it in the hole, and other similar rituals done by most treasure hunters.
My fellow hunters, if any one wish to find burried treasure, he should have a full analysis and in depth study on how to start and finish the project. Lots of hunters failed because of excessive eagerness to finish the project at the ealiest possible time. They always resort to short cut, thinking that by doing this and that will reveal what they want.

Angel

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

treasure hunters,

Angel had a point there.....but for me japs treasure is so complicated that you need diiferent techniques to do it, some recover with hi-tech eqp't, some recover thru psychics,some recover thru reading japs marker,/symbols, some recover accidentally, most of us failed...meaning NOBODY had the monopoly of telling this technique is good for you or not...ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT THE BEST FOR YOU...just do your best, learn the fast failures/mistakes and keep trying...
However, our style in treasure hunting is simple..since we don't have hi-tech eqp't and budget...we never try to operate complicated treasure sites...we look for the easier ones...like open cave hauling, exposed cement vault, shallow underwater metal box...
Bcoz when we were just amateur treasure hunters...believe me, we try everything to MEMORIZE/ANALYZE (thats the easiest to do) all the codes and treasure techniques in diggings and etc (nagkalaspag2 areps)...STILL NOTHING HAPPENS (kahit maisaulo mo pa mga treasure codes techniques na yan....wala rin..kaya minsan dagdag trabaho at gastos lang yan...marami napordoy dyan kasi kahit simpleng bato, pinagpipilitan tuloy japs marker...resulta pordoy)
Therefore.... we try to simplyfy everything...less expense...maybe that will work...oks?
Ilan beses na kami nakahawak ng ginto...pero naghihirap pa rin, kaya segurado ako si Lord lang nakakaalam kung kailan ang oras mo yumaman....kaya parelax2 lang pagtreasure....hinay2 lang bay...darating din swerte!...

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Emily,

Wala pa man yong package na sinasabi mo...inaabangan na nga ng team mates ko...pero sige lang sana wala aberya sa delivery...tanx.

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

A CALL FOR CASES IN EXCAVATION, AND OTHER THINGS

Hi Everyone,
Summer is fast approaching, so now getting ready for another hunt? Where I am now is still winter, so hybernating and keeping warm in front of the PC are what I do most of the time. Before I finally become very busy in Spring, I have two weeks left to do the rest of researching and preparing for yet another material: DRAWINGS AND ILLUSTRATIONS OF ACTUAL EXCAVATIONS IN YTH. If you have been digging, been involved or witnessed an actual excavation (or witnessed one in WWII) and are ready to prepare a simple outline of the excavations, I NEED YOU.

I have received numerous stories lately (about 8 crisp ones) either by email or phone, and some have agreed to share stories of their excavation, signs and symbols met, items found in the pits, etc. and could share drawings of their operations. I think this is what many TH people need, a more detailed structure of others' operations that could provide ideas in dealing with their own cases.

DO YOU HAVE TO TELL WHETHER YOU'VE FOUND THE MAIN TREASURE? BY GEORGE, NOOOO! and DON'T! Tell the story open-ended,please. Don't state your exact location, just say whether the location is in Luzon, Visayas or Mindanao.

Contributors will get a FREE copy of the finished compilation, postage provided for.
WHAT TO SEND:
1.Tell a brief story of your motivations, symbols(with or without drawings, description only OK)
2.Create a simple drawing or illustration of the pits and tunnels including depth/size, etc.
3.Duration of operation (number of months, years)
4.Budget ,Number of Workers, Equipment
5. Danger and Accidents met, safety concerns
6. Significant items/symbols found beneath while digging and messages/scripts written
7. Current conditions, advice to other T Hunters

Send by email/email attachment or fax (notify me first) at [email protected]

Let's do this. Many Fil. members here need this compilation. No one else will start making an organized compilation except us. I grew up in a TH town (from age 6) actually playing with TH dug up soil and rolling down on hills of bulldozed gravel piled up in TH-ing. I have an Igorot blood (grandfather), Ilocano/Spanish (grandmother) and Bicol /Visayan blood (my father) so am really concerned with everyone's project. So if you are proud to be Filipino, I encourage you to help.

Whatever is deep down there, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW, for it is our very own land.

Emily

J

Jef of PI

Hello Mrs. Homma!

How are you? Just logged in today. Yeah, I think I like your idea of creating another material about YTH. This would really help give more info's about the pro's and cons of Philippine Treasure Hunting. Maybe I could send you some write ups about our excavations(maybe with some pictures too). Good luck and maybe you could help us translate other copies of the maps that we have. Godbless you Mrs. Emily Homma-san!

Jef of the Philippine Islands

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Hello Boylara, let me give you some wild guesses too.
1. The rock with cross sign: The Right spot or the central pt./location of the target; it could signal the location of the treasure if it's enclosed in a triangle. But at second glance, I'd think it's the small diagram/structure of what's beneath: the t-tunnel .

That rock is found near the entrance of a vertical cave..actualy that cave is know closed according to my pointer before the war they can see the enter and see the entrace of the cave, but after the war it cas closed with a big stone/boulders with many markings..i will be taking the picture this month and post it here...bout the entrance of the cave..aproximately 1km to my present project.

2. Rock with C mark: That looks like a river rock, but why it's in land and near a bamboo tree is strange. It's there for a purpose...to show the C-mouth or entrance to the cave.The other marks' impressions are not deep enough to be significant. They look natural.

tama ka malapit sa bamboo treee tapos sa side nga hill malapit dun sa tutok...parang sapatos hugis nya..ang hirap nga tanggaling maso na nga gamit namin di pa matanggal kaya hinayaan na lang namin...

3. The turtle rock is also a river rock, but why it's there on that site is interesting. The head must be pointing to the next symbol or significant spot. Does it have eyes?
sa baba ito ng hill, isang mata lang makita mo..tapos na ka side vide pa.. 4 apat na paa, yun buntot putol kayo bilog ang hugis, sa baba nito mga bilog na bata na parang sumbrero..mga 3 meters sa west side nito may bato na naman...kung titingnan mo ang tinuro nitong ulo ng pagong yun parang hugis nga sumbrero..sige i pa drawing ko na lang yun buong site pati yun mga bato para mas klaro...sa west side ng burok ilog,...dun sa ilog mayroon cemento dun na may 2 plate sa side na may mga marking ayon sa aming pointer, hinahanap nga namin ngayon..

4. Round rock: This one looks like a hill/farm rock; its line marking may not mean a lot but the additional two dots help create a yin-yang sign. The dots could denote vents or eyes. The center line must be the tunnel/dug out. You could easily access the target through these two vents/eyes.

actually 2 rocks ang ganito pakitan nila mga isang metro lang...yun isa sinira ko na la..akala ko may laman..kaso bigat ..hehehehehe..sa baba ng 2 rocks na ito, parang may butas , kasi kung tatalon ka , iba yun tunog parang drun na wlang laman...sa side north side ng burol, parang cliff na straight..parang pinabaksak...

5. The rock with a circle surrounded by lots of X marks: The circle has spokes (wheel), so that should be a Budd-- image(?).The Xmarks around it could either mean poisonous gas, or positive,gems. At first glance, I'd say it's an enourmous collection cache but guarded by very cleverly designed traps.Ulp, I won't touch that. You'd need good equipment.
tama ka sa interpretation mo dito...bumagsak na yun bundok na na yan..mga 7 years ago...bigla na lang...along the highway to....sa tabi nito dami ng mga hunters na naghukas...may mga wires na sila nahuhukay kaso natakot na sila..baka sasabog ang bomba..yun isa maswerte kasi nakapulot nga parang posporo na kalaki ng ginto...

The other photos in your album are either complicated or the marks are unclear, but I'll try to say something about them next time.

madami pa kong ipapakita sa inyo...pwede tayo magtulungan matagal ko na balak na gumawa ng website about TH sa Pinas..kaso konti pa lang yun data ko at gusto ko yun may mahits talaga para maging credible...bakit naman tayo matatakot kung may nakuha tayo..di naman natin ninakaw yan....siguro itong forum na lang ang paraan para magkaisa tayo..dati sa spindle forum kami ..kaso na hack..dami na kasi info nalagay dun..sa dami ng forum site dun bakit yun tungkol sa treasure hunting sa Philippines ang na hack...kaya dito na lang kami sa treasurenet kung hindi dun sa site ko thphilippines.cjb.net.

tong site ko mga 3 to 5 kms...main base camp ng mga hapon nun...nasa bundok nun..kung nandon ka tanaw na tawa mo itong site ko..kahit ganoon kalayo..at mode of transpo nila nun..bangka....yun isang heneral nga nila dito sa bayan ng na ito pinatay.....

at magtataka..kung bakit sa ilog mayroon parang river control 8 lahat yun...mga mga 10 to 20 meters ang layo...tapos sa river may malaking pagong na naman.....kaso ayaw ko post yun kasi malalaman na yun area kugn ganoon, dami kasing mga tao naliligo dun at naglalaba...

Boy

Emily

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Emily,
I'm thinking about your proposal of sending fast experiences regarding actual digging with corresponding detailed estimates of everything. One thing come up into my mind... The question WHY?
Anything special about all the projects in P.I. Is it a process of elimination on what is still active and who are the group involved? I don't know, maybe I 'm just getting paranoid...Hope you'll understand me...

Angel

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Hello Jeff, Angel and Others,

WHY make such a material?

Thank you so much if you'd consider sharing in this Actual Excavations project. If there's anyone who's praying intensely for the realization of this material, it's the struggling and less-privileged (I mean those who don't have access to forums like this and...) T-hunters dwelling and operating in the smaller communities in the suburbs. Oftentimes, reaching those who have some knowledge in the technicalities and funding would mean painstaking process that includes so much risks, I hope you understand what I mean.

Let the people who have direct information/witnessing try to do it themselves gaining some ideas from the well-experienced THs. Should this opportunity limit only to the able, wealthy who can buy detectors and GPR equipment, and those who have some connections to the JArmy and survivors? If various cases would be outlined and illustrated for easier understanding of the many, wouldn't this "hobby" become safer and more productive? It kills me seeing many people out there plead for information...when things can be easier for others who have all the resources...Sorry if I see YTH not just as a hobby but so much of a sentimental issue too....(apologies...getting off tuned.)

Narratives presented here are good enough if coupled with drawings that others could also view and study. Verbal notes could be very vague and does not fully specify what to expect, what not, and I fully respect and admire the experiences of many here. Others would learn a lot from them. There are 1001 ways and designs how the hiding places are structured, but with the existing illustrations and experiences, others could figure out possibilities.

I know this could make things even risky, but be discreet with what you share and say. As I've said, my family back home in Phil. owns a hill that is believed to have housed an "underground hospital". If the whole hildden structure is finally revealed, I'd preserve and restore the whole site (as it was in WWII) for everyone to study.

Okay, I'm saying, my community will definitely need this material, (and who else?) for I can't help them so much with every aspect in TH-ing.

Some have shared stories, but they are interested to know of others' problems and hopefully gain insights on how to go about other locations in the neighborhood. Could barrio people easily trust stangers? No way. After what they've witnessed in he 70's when men turned to comrades seeing each other as enemies...TH-ing has now become a family business.

I am not aware of the other dangers though, or some other concerns, please enlighten me Sirs and experts in this field. I am fed up of just listenig and reading without doing an active contribution for the good of those deserving. I thank you for reading.....
Emily

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

TO ALL TH'S

Months ago, I've posted my huge treasure find but due to so many complications-with the lot owners, political, military and the DENR, I was not able to extract a single piece of the treasure until i was ordered by the court to stop the operations 10 months ago. It was a so near yet so far situation! Near in the sense that we were just knee deep away.
After a no win situation, I've tap my hunter friend to fix the mess. It took us months to straighten up everything. we even applied for a treasure permit but then our finances allotted for the project run short. While we are tapping friends to help us out for a measly P40,000 for some fees to be paid in the processing of our permits, all of a sudden, 2 generals were tapped in by the lot owners to take over the project............
Yes fellow hunters, due to greediness, people don't value relationships and contracts become null and void!!!!
An experience I want to share. A very frustrating one indeed!!!!

badz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread