2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

This thread is about treasure hunting in the Philippines so this post should be appropriate.

When treasure hunting obviously you must be able to communicate with those in the area you plan to work. The Philippine people can be blood thirsty effective killers that hold a "war" against you till death and through their extensive families and friends. The Philippine people can be bone loyal friends, allies and become an extensive family that will share their last rice ball with you. It is how you treat them and how you decide to conduct your life with them. Through a series of mishaps and shall I also say missdeeds that they adopted me with out my asking. You can pick your firends most of the time but your relatives just come in the door and ask "Whats for Lunch ??"

This list will give you an idea of the language barrier you must face working in the islands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_Philippines

And this list does not include the non-written languages of the Tribals such as Mountain Manobo (great tribe, nice people)

The most critical thing to remember is, when going into town, most all the young girls speak Taglish which is a hybrid of Tagalog and English. Well enough that they can converse (negotiate ?) LOL

What would life be without adventure. Did you ever see a treasure hunt movie that did not have pretty girls in it??

Zobex

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Au buyers,

MOST COMMON GOLD SCAM MODUS OPERANDI:

1) Switching
a.The gold syndicate will show you an orig gold bar for assay, but they will switch it for fake bar.
b.The gold syndicate will let you assay a fake gold bar, they will let you drill it, then they will let you assay the drill sample ,it will be 24K gold, How? they switch the fake gold drill sample with orig gold drill sample.

2) Hold up
Gold syndicate will let you come to their place, show you a fake gold bar, when you discover that it is fake....they will show you an orig Cal. 45......Hold up !!

3) 24K Coated bar
Gold syndicate will coat the fake gold bar with thick 24K gold so that it will pass thru acid test.

4) Test buy/Checkpoint
Gold syndicate will sell you orig 6kilo gold bar for one piece a week...usually you will deposit your gold bar at hotel vault, then for 3 more weeks they will sold you 3 more orig 6 kilo gold bars....after a month of staying in a hotel with 4 orig gold bars in hotel vault...you now plan to move out of hotel to go to airport....suddenly along the way to the airport,there is a sudden military clad...street checkpoint !!....as usual they will take away your 4 gold bars....actually the syndicate is just monitoring your moves, once you plan to get out of the town, thats the time they will took back their gold bars thru street checkpoint...

5) Well designed gold bar,
A fake gold bar made of LEAD....usually was designed and modefied by sawing off halfway in the middle, drilled, and cut off in the corner, then they will thickly coat these lead with 24K gold.
a) Weight test....an ignorant buyer will assume the heaviness of 24k thickly coated lead as heavy as gold, therefore it will pass weigh test.
b) Drill sample....since they previously drilled a portion of the gold bar and was already covered with coating, they will again drill the same hole, and your drill sample will now be 24K...passes the acid test..
c) Sawdust sample....since they already sawed off the halfway middle portion of the gold bar and now have been covered with thick 24k coating, they will again saw the same middle portion, and what you get is of course 24K gold dust....passes acid test.
d) Chopped off corner...since the corner was previously chopped off and was redesigned and replaced by thick 24K gold coating, when the gold bar corner was chopped off for acid test...it will pass bcoz it was already 24K...

TO AVOID BEING FAKED.....DIG YOUR OWN GOLD.......mabuhay!!

nugget

May 2, 2005

gboy said:
TO AVOID BEING FAKED.....DIG YOUR OWN GOLD.......mabuhay!!

I agree.....this is just an info sharing....additional knowledge....for our treasure quest.....Peace!

M

matebetlog

gud day THs...

newbie here...if any of you wish to sell your AUs here in PI...please
email me at [email protected]e i can help...

thanks...
ITAAS MO(cheers/kampai)...HIK...

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

I don't normally or ever deliver a rant in public but this one really burns my rear.

Today I learned from one of the many groups I know, they disclosed that for the past 3 months have been secretly and illegally cutting up a Japanese Destroyer and selling it to China as scrap metal. $0.20 a pound. It has long been my understanding since the mid 1980's it is by international treaty, illegal to disturb warships in which war dead are entombed. This ship is in Philippine territorial waters. I have the name of the ship and it is in the record books. I tried to get the anchor and deck guns before they were torched but just learned that that has already been scraped to China. The anchor in particular burned my but.

Yes I am a treasure hunter and perhaps a bit of a Pirate BUT there are things that better be left alone and I have always believed sunken aircraft and ships, while recovering the gold is one thing, but to scrap the tomb of even my enemy is a crime.

My Rant

Zobex

emily homma

Jan 15, 2006

Hi Zobex,
I agree....they'd better have the Japanese buy back the aircraft or sunken ships. I've heard that some sunken ships recovered by the US have been bought back so that they "come home to their motherland" (accdg. to my Jap. friend). There's one big ship, the Musashi, that has not been recovered yet...still in the waters of Leyte, but I wonder what happens to the hundreds of aircraft that were downed in and around the archipelago.
Emily

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

if your interested about sunken world war 2 vessel...you can scout the entire Babuyan Channel of Cagayan and you will find many sunken ships there, just ask the fishermans of Calayan, Babuyan and Batanes folks and they are very willing to show where its is..There on going expedition in the South China See near the Camiguin island, to people in authorities, on going yun recovery at one thing, there are many coins that are for sale in Claveria, Sanchez Mira, Abulug.....actually its hot commodity right know, there are foreigner in the area trying to buy this old coins, and 3 ships from are now near this sunken ship where it was found...go near Camiguin island, you will that there are ship there, they are recovering what ever cargoes inside that ship.....

D

david87

hello everyone, i'm not new here, as i have been reading for over 2months now. i'm very interested in this thread because since april we have been digging in the front yard of my aunty's house, where my grandfather lived before her.

We are very positive there is gold there but we are unsure how to recover it.
It is around 47feet down atm, the hole we have dug. Gold testing using satelite and that shows there is gold in the hole.
I have read somewhere about a water trap?
Well so far we have recovered very old japanese and other artifacts, varying from animal shaped stones, to plates and other balls that are made from special type of stones.
There has also been alot of timber that have been rotted.
There is also variations from very hard soil to soft soil.

Anyway going back to my main reason i posted.
Does anyone her have experience with water traps ?
The water surged up around 20ft or so the other day, it took a day or so to pump out.
Does anyone know how this happened and why and where this might lead us?
Any other things we should watch out for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Also the digging is in Northern Mindanao, the land its being dug was known as the place a japanese officer lived on during the Jap stay in the philippines.

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

Hi David,
Why can't the sat imaging give you the right coordinates that could be pinpointed by a global positioning system ? just food for thought. I have met a japanese who had ww11 topographic maps of our place, he had the coordinates of something of great value to him, the bones of his brother, he found the place and placed a marker and lighted incense, i was a goverement official then so the jap passed by my office to get clearance and security (essencials when you want to hunt over here, right guys?) The reason i have brought up the issue of gps is that i soon realized as reported to me that some old japs come over with coordinates from old topographic maps programed into the gps, i realized they were gps when i interviewed one of their guides trying to find out what detector they where using, then when they said it was like a small black box that looked like a calculator, i knnew it wasgps. The old jap went straight to a cluster of caves and just stood there...treasure? maybe treasured memories from the past. Have examined the caves since...nada. My point is that, from old coordinates, people have the ability to pinpoint any location of relevance anywhere in the world. As for the water problem, try digging summer time, or widening the entrance of the hole until you get a 45 degree slant from bottom to surface then use a 4 inch diesel driven motor pump locally known as ns11 driven by chinamotors, you can borrow one from rice farmers, if you want to buy one, it will cost arround 25000 pesos. HH

God bless,

Jose

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL

boylara said:
hello The moderator/administrator deleted what I had post yesterday..Even in this forum, theres no freedom of expression. If the language is Barrier, i Believe someone may tranlates it...ang yabang nyo dahil kayo moderator dito.. .o kaya dito Well if the Englis people cant understand our tagalog, somebody may translate....

I tried to translate but its not japenese??? language please!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

KGCnewbieseeker said:
boylara said:
hello The moderator/administrator deleted what I had post yesterday..Even in this forum, theres no freedom of expression. If the language is Barrier, i Believe someone may tranlates it...ang yabang nyo dahil kayo moderator dito.. .o kaya dito Well if the Englis people cant understand our tagalog, somebody may translate....

I tried to translate but its not japenese??? language please!

tagalog

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005

Hi,

Geeze, wish i opened the page in time to translate tagalog to english. Next time maybe Boy lara can email me his tagalog post and i could translate it to english and post it for him. For free translations just email me at [email protected]. Only for tagalog and illonggo, no other dialects pls, I could not do bisaya. HH

God bless,

Jose

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

anybody knows of figure8.m.com? is it a legit? anybody made agreements or transactions with this company?

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

Edchato,

Have you had a transaction before? some said that he is CIA front is that true? i mean is he worth dealing with? cause we have a site that we suspected to have gold?

Earl

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

earl_phils said:
Edchato,

Have you had a transaction before? some said that he is CIA front is that true? i mean is he worth dealing with? cause we have a site that we suspected to have gold?

Earl

If any group is well known and or advertises who they are, if you can find them then so will the Arroyo Government and their whole octopus.

http://figure8.m.com/

????

Years ago I was stupid enough to apply for and receive a Treasuring Hunting license from the DENR that was signed off by the Central Government. The only smart thing I did in that deal was to assign it to the WRONG MOUNTAIN TOP. Needless to say there was a whole lot of Philippine Military and politicians flying in on private and government helicopters looking in on "what is your progress". I showed them a bunch of rusty fuel drums and left the hole for them to fight over.

That was $10,000 USD I should have just flushed down the toilet. The only valid treasure hunting license now issued is signed off by President Arroyo. Guess who is the only one to hold a Nation Wide unrestricted treasure hunting license in the Philippines. Mike Arroyo. If you file for anything now, he claims his wife's issued to him license supercedes it. Anywhere.

Zobex

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

Zobex said:
earl_phils said:
Edchato,

Earl

If any group is well known and or advertises who they are, if you can find them then so will the Arroyo Government and their whole octopus.

http://figure8.m.com/

????

so what do you mean by that sir? is it worth dealing with this company?

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

nail..found in manggo tree near a former Gabaldon School Building in Lasam, Cagayan..

Attachments

• nail1.jpg
    nail1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,494
  • nail1.jpg
    nail1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,440
  • nail2.jpg
    nail2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,464
  • nail3.jpg
    nail3.jpg