2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Angel_09,
Re: Au buy/sell....I'm prohibit to discuss it here by my team for security reason.

Greenapple,
According to Cliff....there are several japs straggler in Mt. Matutum area who became b'laan natives. In fact, 1976 when his grand pa was still alive they monitored at least 13 japs straggler...and in 1992, we monitored Capt. Kimata and Col. Ito....however today, we don't know if they are still alive or not.
Anyway, you will noticed that some of the b'laan natives have fair skinned features, maybe children/grandchildren of Japanese stragglers. Bcoz during WW2 thousand of Japs soldiers roam in that area. In fact, several japanese nationals and reporters frequent in that area looking for japs straggler thru these years.
Thats why its NOT surprising if there are treasure sites in the area...the only problem, if you explored in that area...some people there are armed....too dangerous for Yam THrs.

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

gboy said:
Angel_09,
Re: Au buy/sell....I'm prohibit to discuss it here by my team for security reason.

Greenapple,
According to Cliff....there are several Japanese straggler in Mt. Matutum area who became b'laan natives. In fact, 1976 when his grand pa was still alive they monitored at least 13 Japanese straggler...and in 1992, we monitored Capt. Kimata and Col. Ito....however today, we don't know if they are still alive or not.
Anyway, you will noticed that some of the b'laan natives have fair skinned features, maybe children/grandchildren of Japanese stragglers. Bcoz during WW2 thousand of Japanese soldiers roam in that area. In fact, several japanese nationals and reporters frequent in that area looking for Japanese straggler thru these years.
Thats why its NOT surprising if there are treasure sites in the area...the only problem, if you explored in that area...some people there are armed....too dangerous for Yam THrs.
not just some people are armed in that area but most of them,but who cares i am good to this tribe,there are even times that i'm in the company of bandidos trekking the mountains of sarangani and south cotabato provinces searching for the elusive gold,whew what an exciting and adventurous hobby we have,hehehe.well speaking of japs stragglers i have another one that is 90% confirmed by his daughter,unfortunately the old man expired just a few months by the time we came,all i saw is the old man's picture when he was still young (40's),oh man he is japs looking in every angle you look at his picture,also his daughter looks definitely japs.the girl told me that his father had a tattoo on his chest that is an exact replica of the signs on one of the tree in their small parcel of land.her father also said he was a former japs slave and the japs(his friends daw) gave him an instruction not to plough the land for some reason,likewise he told his children not to plough the land.how i wish to prove they are.
there's no dispute about the treasures of mount matutum and mount calaja.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Angel_09,
Re: Au buy/sell....I'm prohibit to discuss it here by my team for security reason. Gboy

Gboy,

I understand about your apprehension regarding the selling of your Au (if you have any), But we are not talking bullions of Au here. What I have offered is from 100 grams up to maybe 6 kilos, and not in this forum; you can P.M. me or give me your latest cell no. so that we can have good communication. I'm not asking hundred of tons of gold nor hundred kilos, but hundred grams is suffice. That will be 75K in Phil. money and more than enough to finance your exploration or T.H. projects, whatever....May I hear from you soon?

Angel_09

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Angel_09,

We do not have "small loose bars" right now, but our team mates are on the field, trying their best to produce, for our own personal expenditures. Our available site is sooooo big....that we have to think it over thousand times before we decide (one wrong move, we are massacred, specially that the world is monitoring these forum everyday ;D).
Right now it is on a very very safe place, that either one of our teammates...are reluctant and afraid to touch..bcoz we know the consequence.....if we commit one wrong move...it would be DISASTROUS !!
Our team is in concensus whether:
1) to sell..."takeover bodega" or takeover the mountain.
2) sell it one by one (75 kg) which is very diffucut to do (very remote place, deep underground chamber and once above ground...can easily be monitored or confiscate by bad guys).
3) Surrendered it to gov't infront of media.

Greenapple,
I suggest you send TH team to monitor or visits the area frequently, to establish rapport or be acquinted to local residents....maybe you will get a good treasure cave...lead/tips... next time.

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

Greenapple,
I suggest you send TH team to monitor or visits the area frequently, to establish rapport or be acquinted to local residents....maybe you will get a good treasure cave...lead/tips... next time.

[/quote]
gboy,
i never intend to find a treasure cave or tunnel,its a very complicated task to do and most of the time ends up a failure(though i already have some prospects), what i like to have is just the gift/regalo much easier to find.if GOD is willing,after i have my first bar i might change my mind and aim deeper.
anyway my wife have an uncle and cousins living/working at the said australian mining company and thats the reason why i got these infos,they are the ones who befriended this b'laans first.so basically i don't need to send a th team to the area for my team is always around the area, :)
i hope you will find your first bar soon...otherwise...

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Greenapple,

" i hope you will find your first bar soon...otherwise"

We did find our "first 3 gold bars" already in 1990's and on several other TH or buy/sell occasions....thats why we were hooked and addicted in treasure hunting.. ;D
Gold bar was very cheap then, and money was easily spent w/o knowing it. Pag katas ng ginto...madali maubos agad lalo na pag ilan piraso o gramo lang paghatian2 nyo. The bulk of the gold sale was also spent in exploring several treasure project all over the Philippines.
In fact, Al Umali (THAPI) borrowed the picture of our 3 pcs. gold bars....and w/o permission used it as a back cover on his G. Budha book. He claimed to his THAPI members that those gold bars came from G. Budha in Baguio..."UTOT NYA" the gold picture came from us in Mindanao.

We even spent a lot of our money share trying to get the minisubmarine in Samal island....since we do not have hi-tech scuba gears....our team was just contented in seeing the minisub and taking out the top cover....after several months ...japanese tourist divers stayed on the same spot in Samal island...and later on...it became Samal island beach resort...whew.....according to our info...it contain 64 boxes....its gone to the Floriendo's or Japs...

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

gboy,
that's what i want to avoid,big volume treasure projects,when you fail or someone overtaken you it feels so painful and discouraging,isn't it?I'll take that as a lesson from you not to run after big volume sites,thanks.so far i have more or less 5 prospect treasure sites and i hope just one will give me my first regalo,that would make me a very happy man.
if you know acid from gensan,he is also in contact with me,we are planning to join forces next year.
regards,take care and enjoy
happy christmas to you (that's the british way of greeting merry christmas).

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Greenapple,

" that's what i want to avoid,big volume treasure projects,when you fail or someone overtaken you it feels so painful and discouraging,isn't it?I'll take that as a lesson from you not to run after big volume sites,thanks "

FYI...our big vol. site was NOT OVERTAKEN... STILL VERY MUCH SAFE....the right word is...we are not yet in control of the sorrounding area bcoz WE DON'T OWN THE LAND...somebody else own it, and we have no intention of telling it to the land owner right now, that his land had big vol...maybe someday, once we lease/buy the land ...thats the time for massive and carefull haul.
Actually we can sneak in and pull out 1 or 2 pcs 75 kg....but its too risky....thousand pieces is still in there...our team decided NOT to take the risk of being caought by the landowner....anyway, this site is... "IN THE BAG" already for our team... :o...
Konti diskarte na lang yan...kumbaga sa bangko...nakadeposito lang muna yaaaan dyan...saka na yan withdrahin sa tamang panahon... ::)

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

We even spent a lot of our money share trying to get the minisubmarine in Samal island....since we do not have hi-tech scuba gears....our team was just contented in seeing the minisub and taking out the top cover....after several months ...japanese tourist divers stayed on the same spot in Samal island...and later on...it became Samal island beach resort...whew.....according to our info...it contain 64 boxes....its gone to the Floriendo's or Japanese...
[/quote]

gboy,
is this not a good example of big volume site?i think it is.one mini submarine with 64 boxes of treasure is a hell lot of wealth man and this is what i'm referring to on my previous message.i know you have plenty of big volume size treasure areas but after so many years of research and prospecting nothing has been proved.after months of following your messages i learned too much from you and now reverting to regalos only,as a newbie that is what i can afford to right now.thanks a lot anyway, i owe a lot from you and your experience.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Greenapple,

" is this not a good example of big volume site?i think it is.one mini submarine with 64 boxes of treasure is a hell lot of wealth man and this is what i'm referring to on my previous message"

Of course it is. Actually the remaining boxes in minisubmarine was 63 boxes, bcoz one box was taken by Cliffhanger already...but unfortunately they THROW AWAY ONE BOX WITH WHITE METAL BARS into the sea, simply bcoz their pumpboat can't carry heavy load anymore, and besides according to them its white bars anyway...not yellow.
BTW, don't ever ask... why my teammates CARELESSLY AND STUPIDLY throw those one box of white metal bars...bcoz we have already argued it for months...katakot2 na sermon, debate at pagsisisi inabot namin dyan. Thats why everytime we saw SAMAL ISLAND BEACH RESORT....we hate that resort, bcoz that could have been ours....

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

gboy said:
Greenapple,

" Of course it is. Actually the remaining boxes in minisubmarine was 63 boxes, bcoz one box was taken by Cliffhanger already...but unfortunately they THROW AWAY ONE BOX WITH WHITE METAL BARS into the sea, simply bcoz their pumpboat can't carry heavy load anymore, and besides according to them its white bars anyway...not yellow.

i believe you a 100% on this unbelievable story just because of cliff,i only met this noble man once but i can sense his sincerity and humbleness.he is a TRUE treasure hunter and knowing this man i already a treasure in itself,just like the famous nandz.may you guys keep on feeding information to us newbies in treasure hunting.
merry merry christmas to all and may GOD guides us always.

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006

I just read where 22 T-Her's were arrested over in the Phillipines looking for Yamashita's hoards. Hope it wasn't any of our folks here from T-net! ??? Instead of egg nog & good cheer they'd be subjected to another form of "slop" in a bucket....
HH
-spyguy

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Spyguy,

Those are stupid treasure hunters....imagine they dig inside a forest reserve near the road. They were exposed by local residents. And naturally, with or without TH permit they will be arrested by police.
If they want to dig in gov't forest reserve, They should have dig 30 or 50 kilometers away from the road so that there will be no more envious nuisance bystanders...as simple as that.

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Hello folks!!! Merry Christmas and HAPPY Richer New Year!!! to all my Pinoy TH hunters, Musta na... to all my old contacts, you can still contact me with my old cp number. I lost all your numbers... Im back!!! Ok na kami ng asawa ko hehehehehehehehehe.... Badz, Gboy, Vicrocs, cliff, Nandz, dindo, etc....txt me with my old number....Next year i will post my annual report about my experience and insight about TH....once again HAPPY and RICHER new Year...

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

boylara,
Long time no hear from you. Welcome back

badz

dindo_bayaua

Sep 27, 2006

Boylara,

Bro, welcome back, musta na diyan sa Cagayan? We were there yesterday, attending the Summit.

BADZ,

Your treasure hunter friend is no longer in Taytay, Palawan. The "company" cannot locate him in that place or in El Nido or even in Puerto, Rizal, Rio Tuba, or in any southern town. But if he is still in Palawan, we will be able to find him until after christmas. I will inform you then.

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

my treasure friends,

indeed 2007 is a blessed year for all of us esp those hunters who made hits this year.i pray that our almighty GOD will keep protecting us and guide us from evil and away from harms way,may he keep our family intact and always safe and provide us with our daily needs.merry christmas and happy new year to one and all.solong pinoy treasure hunters and never give up. :)

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

To all Th's
Even if our life is hard, Christmas somehow lift us out of the hardship into a beautiful moment of peace. And even if we cannot give rich gifts to each other, at least we can give ourselves - our time, our friendship and our love. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears

I'm a newbie to this forum. I've read through this thread and it seems to me there are two schools of thought regarding what the Japs did or did not do in the Philippines.

One school propounds the idea that the Japs did not leave anything of value here in the PI while the other says they left something here of value, thus the instant topic of this thread. One side has cited a text that tells of "railway lines, railway rolling stock, whole industrial plants being shipped back to Japan to help in the war effort." All these supposedly happened in Java, the Dutch East Indies. I would tend to believe this to be accurate since steel was a strategic metal much like when the Americans decided to donate their pots and pans to help the war effort.

But no way does the text cite that EVERYTHING was being shipped back to Japan. One has to realize that in mid-1943 Japanese shipping was already being harassed by US subs and it has become fatally dangerous for enemy ships.

I will therefore offer as evidence this and hope the discussion continues. A Bountiful New Year to all the Filipinos and everyone else.

Attachments

• A CACHE.JPG
    A CACHE.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,835

valente

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2007

Hi Dred747,

I have been waiting for this picture to be posted in the various treasure hunting forums. I have stop counting
how many years already, now you posted it.

This was the picture shown to us by a certain Victor Rigor in Manila and in Cebu City. He has all the
"credentials" and "mandate" coming from a certain "Datu" in Bukidnon, in fact, the man shown on the picture is also
a member of their TH group. I was a witness to his transaction whom the buyer is a good friend of mine.
After a bar was negotiated and was assayed to be genuine, we paid him a hefty sum in 1992. Yes, we
had a good business relationship for the first bar, however, the negotiation for the second bar went kaputz. He was arrested
in Manila together with his brother Clemente "Nonoy" Rigor and a certain Sanny Villa-ester for negotiating fake gold bars.
(link: Malaya.news...)Sadly, our group already paid P500K in advance for the second bar.

We tried our best to nail him via legal ways, but it is worthwhile to note here that his connections in Manila includes
some members of the Phil. Senate during that time.

Would you care to discuss further in this thread regarding this guy? It would help us a lot, not only the good-intentioned
buyers in Portugal but also the THunters in the Philippines. We already learned our lessons very well and I hope you
can help us by a simple advice like where to locate him....that is, if you know him. thank you.

Merry Christmas to you and best wishes....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread