2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Merry Christmas to you too.

I found that picture from a pile I had since 2001. My notations on the back says it is from Mindanao. Not sure just where exactly in Mindanao. Back then a lot of people were offering my friends from abroad a lot of things. Unfortunately, I can not remember who sent me that pic anymore. I also do not know who Victor Rigor is. I remember now that they were also trying to sell it but I had doubts if they could deliver but not the items they were offering.

Like many a story, the first one is always usually genuine but the next ones either got held up along the way or the military took it or the holder wants more money to feed his carabao to bring the stuff from the mountains to the bus terminal. Wish I could have been of more help to you. Sorry about this.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Well I think it helped Valente discuss in this forum that he was present when the first gold bar was purchased. Which puts to rest all the speculation that there isn't ANY treasure in the PI. Cause how else would Valente's friend purchase a gold bar in the PI when the Philippines is not supposed to be a bigtime gold-producing country? Where do you think the guy, whom Valente's friend bought it from, got it ? Add to this my own personal account of the 51-carat emerald found together with the sake vase and the rice bowl. The gem is valuable right? Considered a treasure by most folks right?

I guess what I'm pointing out is this: we can speculate all we want about JAP plunder not buried in the PI but out of the 100s of supposed sites, and I will agree that there are lots of fake sites, at least one or a couple of them might be the real McCoy. And isn't that what THing is all about, hoping that you picked the right site for a million dollar payout. Like picking the correct numbers to the lottery.

It's the chase that gets our blood pumping with adrenaline more than anything else. That why we toil long and hard. And for me, the 51-ct emerald was what made all the hardwork worthwhile.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning yummy yammy: You stated --->

No, THing is not all about misinformation, "skewed history"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, isn't ALL history a bit skewed? Like treasurehunting stories, the initial kernal may be well hidden or even completely distorted. A large part of treasurehunting is to sucessfully navigate through the chaff to finally hit the kernel. This alone gives one great pleasure and an ego boost.

Incidentally, I disagree wth your statement that showing pictures of false bars, maps, or data does not have a definite place here. It most certainly does, IF a notation is made that they are false.

"To be forwarned is to be forarmed"

Don Jose de La Mancha.

"FELIZE NAVIDAD Y PROPERO ANO NUEVO "

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Well Yam I guess you're one of those rare folks who chased after something and always found what he ran after for. Probably the guy who went coinshooting the whole day and came home shouting for joy for the clad he found. Lucky guy!!!

Like in anything, information is the key. Information that you discover on your own. I just feel sorry for some folks who were duped by natives here in the PI. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. THing is never for the faint of heart.

For the non-believer, no explanation will suffice. For the believer, no explanation is necessary. Ciao

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

For the non-believer, no explanation will suffice. For the believer, no explanation is necessary. Ciao
[/quote]

yes i agree with you sir,no need to explain and convince yammyshita for he is paid to do his work here,that is to discredit us real pinoy treasure hunters.he always claims we are only bunch of con man,fakers,swindlers,etc.no fact no evidence will satisfy him that there is hidden treasure in PI for his mind is already blacked out,he was pre conditioned to believe that every yamashita thing is only a fruit of imagination.
poor person he could have enjoyed the real treasure hunting here in the PI if he only believes.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

You were the one who said it was fake not I, not even Valente I think. I believe them to be genuine. And Valente came out saying that they were able to buy the first one from someone with the same picture. But not the next one. Now that's a third party confirmation right there.

Went to your website Yam. Not too many good things to say about gboy and gary_v, huh? What ever did they do to you that you have to say those nasty things against them? Or were you duped before re Yamashita's treasure (I say its Homma's Treasure) that's why you're so negative about the idea? If that's the case you should have done your homework.

Or is it the thought of little brown people enjoying their THing that's really eating you?

Like I said just because ole Tomoyuki or Masaharu didn't lose his ring or watch in your lake does not mean he couldn't lose a gold bar or two in the dungeons and tunnels built by the great engineers of the Japanese Imperial Army.

And what about the other pics in my post? I'd like to hear what your educated opinion is about them.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

To all Pinoy Th's
A recent scammer on the loose......soliciting investors for cash and equipment for a treasure project. showing off pictures of gold bars of a recent recovery and a PnB bank dollar account of $2M from a recent sale of a gold bar. Her name is DR. RUTH I. MALLARI from Bicol and Manila.
DO NOT BE ENTICED BY HER "Charisma and Beauty". She's good in talking you for your investments. But once she she got hold of your investments, she'd be gone and now where to be found........

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Good thing you advised us Badz. I know she won't be hard to spot especially if she's charming and beautiful. Anyway, anybody here care to share with the group what sort of research and investigation you conduct before an area is deemed probable for a recovery.

Specifically, what scientific instrumentation do you test your area with before you begin any recovery? Do you use dowsing (though I hardly call it scientific right now), magnetometers, resistivity study, metal detecting, gpr study on your site? The reason why I ask this is that no matter how solid your historical data maybe (oral history, live pointer, landmarks, markers, signs) nothing beats reproducible scientific data. Scientific data will increase your chances of a recovery exponentially. And if you should have investors in your venture, they would usually rely on scientific data more than anything else to keep them convinced.
Once you have all these lined up, you're sure to recover the site 95% of the time.

My unsolicited advice therefore is invest in good scientific instruments. You can never go wrong by them.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

dred747
First of all, I would like to greet you a happy and a prosperous new year!
I rely first on the history of a suspected treasure site. If the site has a promising history, I try to find a living pointer to collaborate the researched data. Then, after which I try to locate with my instruments: I have the BK Precision long range locator to help me pinpoint an area and it's depth. Then I use the Accumeter Pro VI (resistivity meter) to fine tune the area pointed by the locator. I try to bore a drill into the area fine tuned by the resistivity meter. If the drilling produces some spectacular results, then I excavate. During the excavation, I use the Lorenz 2 pulse induction to guide me to the object.
I find this procedure very effective. You can eliminate useless excavations and unnecessary expenses.......

ps
As of today, I am "on-leave" in treasuring because my instruments either got lost or went out of order. But by next year when my new instruments arrive, I'll be back in active treasuring again. take note: When I used a different sets of instruments like the white's, garrets and this SSP

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Yam.
Happy New Year to you!

I fully agree with Don Jose de la Mancha that HISTORY and TREASURE STORIES are a bit skewed and etc..........
I disagree with your opinion that pictures of gold bars posted on this thread are all fake bars. We should not conclude outright that those are fake bars because we are not in any position to have those bars verified to it's authenticity. We'll just leave those pictures as is and should not be made against members of this forum who posted it for dubious reasons. We post, we discuss things on this thread not for any other reasons but to enriched our knowledge on what yam treasuring is all about. I'm sure that each member of this forum are well aware that Yam treasuring is full of scammers and by discussing our treasuring activities and our experiences in treasuring enriches our knowledge and we can avoid falling to those scammers on the field...........

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

BADZ, Yam, gboy, gary_V and everybody else, a happy new year to all you guys. Here's to more treasures still to be discovered and enjoyed.

BADZ: What sort of drilling equipment do you use? I use the modified waterjet method used for deepwell drinlling.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Dred747,
I also use the same modified waterjet method in my drillings.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

BADZ: You also use Accumeter PRO VI right? Does the gold have to be in contact with the ground to get readings for gold? How will it affect Accumeter results if the gold is wrapped in tar or asphalt or encased in cement?

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

DRED747,
with my experience with my accumeter pro VI, it was proven that though the gold or silver were wrapped with asphalt or in a drum, it was able to pinpoint the exact location at 13.5 meters deep. I don't know if it can detect gold if encased with cement but i believe it can.

B

bulawan

Hi badz
are you familiar in the visayas region? happy new year and best of luck!

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Yam,
In May 12, 2005, I had a treasure hit in Iguig, Cagayan, Cagayan Valley, Phil at the former Japanese garrison 13 (an inland naval base)
at a depth of 13.5 meters on the 2nd chamber out of 3 chambers. But unfortunately, during the recovery operation of those drums and steel boxes covered by asphalt, an accident happened to one of the diggers which resulted to his death. An investigation was made by the police but we were able to amicably settle with the family of the dead. In order to resume our operations, we were asked to produce a treasure hunting permit and it took us 14 months to secure one.
When we went back to the site, to our surprise, all those drums and steel boxes were gone ( only 3 empty drums were left behind). There's no other person who has the guts to steal those drums and boxes from us but the landowner, whose house is just 30 meters away from the treasure site. a few months after, the landowner, who is jobless, relocated with his family in Quezon City and engaged in business. He now has 2 first class restaurants along Timog avenue and West Avenue in Quezon City and each restaurant will cost about P60M......
Therefore, how can i claim credibly of this treasure hit if I didn't have the chance to see what's inside those drums and steel boxes? Isn't it, to see is to believe? But then, I can credibly attest the efficiency of these equipment, The BK Precision Locator, Accumeter Pro VI and the Lorenz 2 pulse induction, in locating treasures if I consider this particular project a treasure hit.

BADZ

I've used the BK Precision Long range locator, the accumeter Pro VI and the Lorenz 2 pulse induction in this particular project.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

To Jeff of pa and the rest of the gang here,

May the start of the year 2008 bring us happiness, sparkling diamonds and glowing gold all year through... treasures beyond your imaginations!!!!
A LUCKY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

BADZ

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Badz,

Sorry to hear that Badz. Just goes to show that if it ain't yours, it ain't yours man. May I suggest you get some tips from Yammy baby over there in Shallow Water something. He seems to be pretty successful at whatever he does over there. Come on Yammy share some great stories of recovery from shallow swamps in Florida. Like your recoveries in 2006 and 2007 coz I never saw you post anything for those years. What exciting finds did you fish out of the mosquito-infested swamps of Florida? Alligator teeth? A human arm with a Rolex? A toe ring attached to a toe? Beer can in hand? Come now don't be shy.

Anyway, i wish everyone a Happy New Year and a successful one at that. Keep the coil to the soil. And may I suggest to the originator of this thread to update it to 2008.

And here's another picture of the emerald for those who care to say that it's fake.

Ciao

Attachments

• EMERALD CERTIFICATE WHOLE.JPG
    EMERALD CERTIFICATE WHOLE.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,203

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

YAM,
Amazing but true!!! yes. all recorded at the police blotter and the regional DENR. Come over here in the Phil for you to believe. it's not another case of had it and lost it. If you have friends here in the Phil. send them to see the 2 resaurants of the landowner in quezon city. It's the PILO RESTAURANT. the owner is VILSON SEDANO....and have him background checked if he had the capacity to spend millions for those 2 restaurants before . No problem Yam. am not forcing youto believe such story.....

badz

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Hey BADZ,

I know the daughter of the owner of Pilo's. Isn't he Filomeno Luis? The daughter's a certain beauty queen before. Or are those restos you refer to franchises? If that's the case then your story might actually check out.

No point crying over spilled milk buddy. Nangaasar lang yang tiga-Florida na iyan.

Continue with your hunting. You're bound to hit someday. And I don't really understand why someone like Yammy is striving hard to burst your/use bubble. Its almost amusing seeing him try.

He hasn't shown anything to disprove that Japanese plunder does exist in the PI.

Mag-tagalog lang kaya tayou para di na pwede sumabat iyan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread