2011 First Gold,14k,42 Diamonds,5 carats

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paranoia swept over me,I felt the sweat gather on my face, my heart was pounding,why wasnt my pacemaker working ?????? I dropped my pinpointer and probe as realization sank in as to what was in my hand. I got this overwhelming feeling that someone was watching me, a slow breath,I turned to look behind me , no one ,just some birds a squirrel,and the :icon_sunny: . FLASH BACK AN HOUR & A HALF : Went to my Cardiologist appt this morning,on the way home decided on the spur of the moment to stop and run the machine for a little bit. Glad I did ;D 3 1/2 to 4 inches deep, 7" of 14k gold,42 diamonds,5 carats,appraised today at over $2000. ,,,,,,, still in SHOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o I didnt reach for my nitro,but I felt my Pacemaker slowing my heart down !! Thought the defibulator was going to hit me for a second :wink:. Think I'll take my Honey to dinner tonight,see how it looks on her 8)

Attachments

• 100_2137.JPG
    100_2137.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 7,613
  • 100_2138.JPG
    100_2138.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 7,559
  • 100_2140.JPG
    100_2140.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 7,534
  • 100_2144.JPG
    100_2144.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 7,546
Upvote 2

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
Woo Hoo, what a find!!! Congrats :hello2:

bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. I always daydream and get paranoid while out digging. I dream about finding something nice maybe necklace or something and in the process of digging I cut it in half. So I am very careful and make my plugs bit bigger. My wife gives me this look when I tell her I am going to go detecting for the day for for a few hours and I tell her she wouldnt give me that look if I find something like what you found. I am hoping to see how her LOOK changes if and when I find something nice. I tell her she can take my backup detector out to spend some quality time with me or dig my holes and cover them up but she declines.

OP
OP
PikesPeakCharlie

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bclark said:
Nice find. I always daydream and get paranoid while out digging. I dream about finding something nice maybe necklace or something and in the process of digging I cut it in half. So I am very careful and make my plugs bit bigger. My wife gives me this look when I tell her I am going to go detecting for the day for for a few hours and I tell her she wouldnt give me that look if I find something like what you found. I am hoping to see how her LOOK changes if and when I find something nice. I tell her she can take my backup detector out to spend some quality time with me or dig my holes and cover them up but she declines.
My Sweetie is still wearing it when we go out !!! :icon_pirat: and I haven't been in the dog house since I found it ;D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Wonder how much longer that will last :wink:

MN Rock-Kickers

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2012
Land of Cold Clear Water
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PikesPeakCharlie said:
bclark said:
My Sweetie is still wearing it when we go out !!! :icon_pirat: and I haven't been in the dog house since I found it ;D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Wonder how much longer that will last :wink:

:icon_thumleft:

Yep...I think you may have lost that one...Ya better let her keep it Bro..Lol!!..VERY NICE FIND!!!!
or Find another....Bracelet!!! Lol! Keep Kick'n them Rocks!! :headbang:

M

mikusek

Something like that might get my wife out swinging a detector...... Wow! :headbang:

M

mikusek

I showed it to my wife tonight........ "WOW!" was her response..... might have a turned her into hunting partner, thanks for posting it. :laughing7:

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: great find, but don't you mean 2012.....maybe the pacemaker skipped a year......... :icon_scratch:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I think this was last year - I see posts from July

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread