2012 lincoln pennies

Bowen89

Apr 3, 2012
South Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So lately i have not found one silver piece and so i decided to do dimes and pennies... the dimes skunked... thats 6 boxes now between dimes and halfs, and when i opened my box of pennies they were all BU 2012 pennies... are these even worth keeping?? should i try and ebay them? just trying to make something considering ive gone a month without seeing one silver piece :sadsmiley:

Upvote 0
If it was earlier in the year, you might have been able to sell them for a profit. I would think your best bet is to just return them. If you really wanted to, you could try and craigslist each roll for $1.00 or something so you don't have to deal with eBay fees. I've seen guys doing that here before. I too once got a box of brand new 2011D pennies last year, I kept a roll for my collection and returned them to the bank.

I am having the same proiblem getting solid boxes of dimes, and half-solid boxes of nickels :dontknow:
half-solid box of nickels consisting of about 25 solid dated rolls and 25 mixed date rolls.

3 boxes last month were solid 2011 or 2012 ........but the one box was solid 2012 with an odd ball right in the middle:dontknow: one roll was all 2012 with a 1958 dead square in the middle ??

3 boxes last month were solid 2011 or 2012 ........but the one box was solid 2012 with an odd ball right in the middle:dontknow: one roll was all 2012 with a 1958 dead square in the middle ??

You got a full box of 2012 cents with 1 wheat? That's pretty strange.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back