20th century silver from an early 19 century house--

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit my neighbors house today, family farm sense early 1800's. Didn't have much time late this afternoon but a well worth hunt it turned out to be. First good signal I dug was a '35 W.L.!!! Then, two Merc's, 2 wheaties '46 nickel and a 'orange guilt' one piece button. Hunted till it got to dark and the ground froze up. I showed my neighbor and she said 'Good for you'!! I said, "I'll be Bach'' ----

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-12-11 at 18.07.jpg
    Photo on 2011-12-11 at 18.07.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 792
Upvote 0

CoilFisher

Jul 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a nice set of loot ! :icon_thumleft:

Can you imagine what Christmas was like back when you carried those in your pocket?

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great finds. love those walkers :headbang:

OP
OP
aka da Prof

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I really need now is that Garret Pin Pointer I was going to get six months ago--- the 150 yr. old pine have a heck of a root mat to get through, and I get some clear signals from down under!-- anyone know the best site on the net to buy one from?

Epiphany

Feb 5, 2008
Dutchess County New York
Detector(s) used
ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aka said:
What I really need now is that Garret Pin Pointer I was going to get six months ago--- the 150 yr. old pine have a heck of a root mat to get through, and I get some clear signals from down under!-- anyone know the best site on the net to buy one from?
i got mine thru kellyco...get all my stuff there...great people and great service....

OP
OP
aka da Prof

aka da Prof

Jan 18, 2009
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, Kellyco--- all my equipment has come from there, might as well continue to give them the business. --daProf-

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nicely done!

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread