Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok folks, I got out today at Antietam. I had a spot that Ive dug 2 and then 4 sharps carbine bullets. I had a feeling that I was onto something at this area. I went right to that site. Within a few minutes I dug 2 bullets in the same hole. I decided to dig in. I ended up with a hole 6 feet long, 2 feet wide by 14 inches deep. and still getting signals. The end result was that I dug 21 sharps bullets and 2 percussion caps. I do not think area is done yet. I will further investigate.

Thanx for lookin, getty

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 401
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 410
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 399
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 392
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats Roger on your best bullet digging hunt ever. Who knows what will come out of that spot next. Glad the site worked out for you and more HH there. WTG, Quindy.

OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VOL1266-X said:
Congrats Roger on your best bullet digging hunt ever. Who knows what will come out of that spot next. Glad the site worked out for you and more HH there. WTG, Quindy.

Thanx Quindy but you were the catalast to make me dig deeper there buddy. For that I do thank you for my best bullet day!

M

MiniMe

:icon_thumleft: Looks like you've found yourself a honey hole. Can't be dug out yet, but I'm sure it won't take you long to find the rest. Congrats! That's a great day for sure. :notworthy: I forget what it feels like to dig, it's been so long since I've been out. :'( Can't wait to see what else comes from your spot. HH!

OP
OP
Getty

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minime said:
:icon_thumleft: Looks like you've found yourself a honey hole. Can't be dug out yet, but I'm sure it won't take you long to find the rest. Congrats! That's a great day for sure. :notworthy: I forget what it feels like to dig, it's been so long since I've been out. :'( Can't wait to see what else comes from your spot. HH!

I believe that Im onto a Post Colleen, Ill share , just come on out!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great dig's there Roger,sorry I had to leave so soon.You can go down to the firing range if you want to dig 100 roundball's :laughing7: Going to look great in your display.Did you leave the hole open for me :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread