22- September 2010/ Medieval Buckle and Bells....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello mates! :wink:
This afternoon I went out to hunt four hours near the field where I found the horse Arness of leaf-shaped last Sunday.
This field surprised me a lot, do a test about a year ago and did not seem good field :laughing7: ... I desperate when I am just rubbish at the start but only had to devote time to this wonderful field. , no visible pieces of pottery and is slightly polluted (like the whole area that is very close to my city) ......
This place is rich in Medieval and post -Medieval finds that was an area of forced entry to the city. (Found wedged between mountains).
Today I show you one of my best Medieval buckles :laughing9: and some other things.
greetings to everyone! :hello:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 415
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 398
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 413
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 394
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 406
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 408
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 396
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 395
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

Beautifull Buckle Hispan :notworthy: the outher pieces are super to :headbang:

SS

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
umrgolf2010 said:
Great find HISPAN :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks mate! This area is still much better than I thought, great discoveries await me here to this vacation. :D
Greetings!

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver Searcher said:

SS

Hi Master !
The buckle is profusely decorated ....¿ which century you belong to? ... I think it is 15th or 16th century but I'm not sure. :dontknow:
GREETINGS!

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
One of the nicest buckles I've seen Hispan :notworthy:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

Hi Master !
The buckle is profusely decorated ....¿ which century you belong to? ... I think it is 15th or 16th century but I'm not sure. :dontknow:
GREETINGS!
Buckle with integral plate, would date 11thc -15thc...great find :headbang:

SS

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
shaun7 said:
One of the nicest buckles I've seen Hispan :notworthy:

if I also .... :laughing9: :laughing9:
Greetings!

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver Searcher said:
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

Hi Master !
GREETINGS!
Buckle with integral plate, would date 11thc -15thc...great find :headbang:

SS

Thanks Mate! :thumbsup:
Then it could be from the 15th century Buckles as a thought . I have some of those. bigger than the show in the photo is Visigothic (like Saxon period).
Greetings!

Attachments

• ijiojpoiio 047.JPG
    ijiojpoiio 047.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 352

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it,s old and in the ground you find it :headbang: Great finds Dd60

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice indeed, looks a nice early type :icon_thumright:

Your need to hunt all your fields again when you get an XP :wink: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CRUSADER said:

Your need to hunt all your fields again when you get an XP :wink: :icon_thumright:

If CRU, you are right what happens to the fields and were monitored for two years and seemed no good fields, then had a 150 Garret
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
when I get my XP, I will have to review all ... but for now I have a lot of work here this area is rich in medieval e descuvierto the reason ... was forced entry to my city, surely here is establecian all knights crusaders who wanted access to Barcelona.
and I realized that the MXT is not too bad (it is only too delicate dish with connections that break easily) is more a problem of discrimination and I need a double bovine.
I'm programming this vacations and I planned to hunt only every three days and the nearest fields for four hours maximum per day.

Greetings! :headbang:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HISPAN said:
CRUSADER said:

If CRU, you are right what happens to the fields and were monitored for two years and seemed no good fields, then had a 150 Garret
when I get my XP, I will have to review all ... but for now I have a lot of work here this area is rich in medieval e descuvierto the reason ... was forced entry to my city, surely here is establecian all knights crusaders who wanted access to Barcelona.
and I realized that the MXT is not too bad (it is only too delicate dish with connections that break easily) is more a problem of discrimination and I need a double bovine.
I'm programming this vacations and I planned to hunt only every three days and the nearest fields for four hours maximum per day.

Bare in mind the XP is not very good in dry conditions :-\ and you live in a very dry area, for most of the time :-\

SS

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver Searcher said:
HISPAN said:
CRUSADER said:

Bare in mind the XP is not very good in dry conditions :-\ and you live in a very dry area, for most of the time :-\

SS

Hi mate ! :hello:
The weather in my area is called a Mediterranean climate (it is very unstable, it does not rain all summer and in winter it rains every day.)
The MXT is great for Great finds, deep look,and dry rocky fields (which is most of my stubble in the spring and summer) and is very robust.
But I need a XP gold max power for cereal fields in autumn and winter the ground is much more humid and wet. and they told me that being shallow response speed is faster and if you put a plate over it twice (butterfly) and has the best detector for wet field and for hunting coins.

In conclusion:
_ In the summer of Whitte's MXT ..... for being deep, strong and good with dry soils. (For this reason these detectors is hutilizan in the fields of war in the Middle East to find explosibos)

_ In winter the XP Gold Max Power ..... to be faster and more discriminate. (all British and French hunters , to find small European currencies, but left many bells, buckles and Great Bronze finds are more profound.
Greetings!

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:
HISPAN said:
CRUSADER said:

SS

The weather in my area is called a Mediterranean climate (it is very unstable, it does not rain all summer and in winter it rains every day.)
The MXT is great for Great finds, deep look,and dry rocky fields (which is most of my stubble in the spring and summer) and is very robust.
But I need a XP gold max power for cereal fields in autumn and winter the ground is much more humid and wet. and they told me that being shallow response speed is faster and if you put a plate over it twice (butterfly) and has the best detector for wet field and for hunting coins.

In conclusion:
_ In the summer of White's MXT ..... for being deep, strong and good with dry soils. (For this reason these detectors is hutilizan in the fields of war in the Middle East to find explosibos)

_ In winter the XP Gold Max Power ..... to be faster and more discriminate. (all British and French hunters , to find small European currencies, but left many bells, buckles and Great Bronze finds are more profound.
Greetings!
Well now you have explained about the conditions, a Ferrari for winter, and a Tank for Summer searching :laughing9: good combo :icon_thumleft:

SS

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man ,what a hunt. I am amazed at the amount of history you have to dig there.

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver Searcher said:
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:
HISPAN said:
CRUSADER said:

SS

In conclusion:
_ In the summer of White's MXT ..... for being deep, strong and good with dry soils. (For this reason these detectors is hutilizan in the fields of war in the Middle East to find explosibos)

Greetings!
Well now you have explained about the conditions, a Ferrari for winter, and a Tank for Summer searching :laughing9: good combo :icon_thumleft:

SS

If friend again the Law of Charles Darwin .... adapt to natural conditions to survive. :wink:

yo6oej

Aug 23, 2008
Toplita , Romania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Pro Pointer / Detech EDS Plus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice finds ;D congrats "hispan" :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread