25 June of 2011 ...

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello T.Net friends! :hello:

Today only been three hours in the Roman villa , the farmer had to spray Sulfated the vineyards and is very dangerous to breathe . then had to I settle for a far-field , yet I find three Roman coins and a large copper of Emperor Traianus :thumbsup: , this is my first coin century AD 1 in here , I thought the Roman villa had been abandoned during the first century as a result of Roman civil war three ... but it was not so, I think the family that lived here be supporters of the side that lost war (Republicans) , not coins of the Emperor Augustus ... :dontknow:
also a bits of Medieval and Spanish etc ...
H

Attachments

• 1-Roman villa 005.JPG
    1-Roman villa 005.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 570
  • 2-hhjk 003.JPG
    2-hhjk 003.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 578
  • 3-Roman villa 008.JPG
    3-Roman villa 008.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 560
  • 4-hhjk 011.JPG
    4-hhjk 011.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 519
  • 5-hhjk 022.JPG
    5-hhjk 022.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 516
  • 6-Roman villa 013.JPG
    6-Roman villa 013.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 532
Upvote 0
Awesome. ;D Beautiful copper of Traianus , the conqueror of Dacia , integrant part of Romania. :thumbsup:

yo6oej said:
Awesome. ;D Beautiful copper of Traianus , the conqueror of Dacia , integrant part of Romania. :thumbsup:
Hi yo6oej ! :hello:
He was one of the best emperors of Rome and was born in my country ... I have very few coins of Trajan.
H

As ALWAYS Hispan, your posts Never fail to quench my "Relic-hunting Thirst"! That is a SPECTACULAR Trajan 1st-2nd Century Roman Bronze!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Not to mention the Hammered Silver! :icon_thumleft: :wink: Trajan was definitely one of the best Emperors of Rome as was his successor Hadrian, Congrats!

You had a good day out yesterday Hispan! :notworthy:

Very interesting coins!

I really like this little heart! :thumbsup:

Dave

Attachments

• Love Token.JPG
    Love Token.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 370
{Sentinel} said:
As ALWAYS Hispan, your posts Never fail to quench my "Relic-hunting Thirst"! That is a SPECTACULAR Trajan 1st-2nd Century Roman Bronze!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Not to mention the Hammered Silver! :icon_thumleft: :wink: Trajan was definitely one of the best Emperors of Rome as was his successor Hadrian, Congrats!
Hello Josh !
Yes, despite being two of the best emperors of Rome ... is difficult to find pieces of them.
The hammered is late 1616, a very nice coin but rather common in my area.
H

Antiquarian said:
You had a good day out yesterday Hispan! :notworthy:

Very interesting coins!

I really like this little heart! :thumbsup:

Dave
Hello Dave !
This is just a seal of quality food 19th century. :D
H

Hi Hispan, i understand now what you did meant with taken good look at lead and so on, the castle lead thing is so cool!
And the coins, mmm... roman coins..arrrgg.. :headbang: Is it a ring my eye see up in the left corner?
Txh for sharing!

The Swed Hunther said:
Hi Hispan, i understand now what you did meant with taken good look at lead and so on, the castle lead thing is so cool!
And the coins, mmm... roman coins..arrrgg.. :headbang: Is it a ring my eye see up in the left corner?
Txh for sharing!
In this case, a lead seal of the Kingdom of Castile 16th to 17th Century ) ... but the Romans used lead tokens greatly and many hunters mistake them for to trash .
Here are a Roman lead token .... represented here the Demeter goddess with the cornucopia (AD I century) ,hunt ​​by me. :thumbsup:
H

Attachments

• q.jpg
    q.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 211
Sorry I didn't get back sooner, but family stuff going on :dontknow:. Great finds, considering :icon_thumleft:, well done "H" :laughing7:

hammered

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back