$26.39 in 2 Hours!

JD's Variety Channel

Dec 27, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Teknetics T2 Special
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A different kind of day for me. Randomly went driving to a new area, which didn't look too great for getting older home permissions. So in stead of calling the scouting mission a dud, I stopped at a trashed middle school athletic field I've never been to before on the way back. I was in an area that wasn't very populated. So I guess no one ever found the place. There were so many signals, all I did was cherry pick the high signals looking for quarters and silver jewelry. I'll let the video say the rest. :laughing7:

Upvote 5
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice fun hunt! Keep that pace up and your machine will be paid for in no time!

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been watching you channel for quite some time now. It's nice to see you starting to post more often here.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Loved the video! :icon_thumright: Just a matter of time before you'll also be popping good-quality jewelry from that area! :hello2: Andi

OP
OP
JD's Variety Channel

JD's Variety Channel

Dec 27, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Teknetics T2 Special
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been watching you channel for quite some time now. It's nice to see you starting to post more often here.

Thanks! I'm hoping on the jewelry. It's only a small, rural middle school. But there's gotta be some jewelry out there! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread