26 merc

digginer

Dec 25, 2009
' 26 merc

i did some walk hunting today.i was headed towards the older part of my small hometown when i see this cop about 3 blocks away, turn in my direction.not wanting another confrontatiion because i was on the side of the street in my power chair and not on the non-wheel chair accssible sidewalks,anyways i started wortking a sidewalk i have been over 2-3 times,already.before the cop got to me i found a '55 penny.what a fluke i thought.a bit farher,i found the '26 merc. i started getting serious then,i found 14 more coins 3-10 ,1 - 25,
and 12 more pennies,which only one was a '53 wheat,for a total of 18 coins where i had already been!!! JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU........HH EVERYONE and slow down and smell the rosies.

Upvote 0

Coin Stalker

Jan 12, 2011
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Max, Tesoro Compadre
Re: ' 26 merc

Great going on the coins, :thumbsup: but the other part of the story has me scratching my head.... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

:thumbsup:

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other

Good to hear about your finds!
Hope the Public Servant didn't give you a hard time :thumbsup:

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"i did some walk hunting today.i was headed towards the older part of my small hometown when i see this cop about 3 blocks away, turn in my direction.not wanting another confrontatiion because i was on the side of the street in my power chair and not on the non-wheel chair accssible sidewalks"

:dontknow:

OP
OP
D

digginer

Dec 25, 2009

i didnt want to be hasseled by the cops again for being in the street in my power chair ,although i was to the side, as far as i could go.the traffic here is not like driving in dallas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions