$28 dollars of pennies

MDING TOM

Mar 19, 2006
Watton, MI. (Upper Pen.)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to day i to 7 banks looking for .50ers but all i could get was $12.50 with no siliver keepers but some for my book like to 2x 1776-1976 d. so at the last back i was sicking of beinging told theres no .50ers so i got a box of pennies out of $28 i only found 7 wheats listed below.

1944d
1945d
1946s
1952d

n no dd's :( but had fun going through them thanks for taking the time to read n hh everyone

Upvote 0

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Congratulations on the wheaties. Most of the penny boxes I have went through have contained about that. I have not had a huge wheatie box yet. But perhaps one is coming for the both of us.

Rev

OP
OP
MDING TOM

MDING TOM

Mar 19, 2006
Watton, MI. (Upper Pen.)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks guys for the replies n a side note i found out at my last bank that im not the only one in this area looking for .50ers another hunter came in the day before n clen them out :( guess i have to figure who it is n which banks they hit so i dont follow him n get nothing :) oh another quick question where do u sell (those who do) ur siliver just wondering thanks again n hh n good luck

HobBob

Feb 18, 2006
SW Oakland County, MI
Good going on the wheaties! Although I have searched through many half dollars, I have not yet found any silver yet. Don't be discouraged, keep searching!
And welcome to the group!
Happy hunting,
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread