$28 dollars of pennies

MDING TOM

Mar 19, 2006
Watton, MI. (Upper Pen.)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to day i to 7 banks looking for .50ers but all i could get was $12.50 with no siliver keepers but some for my book like to 2x 1776-1976 d. so at the last back i was sicking of beinging told theres no .50ers so i got a box of pennies out of $28 i only found 7 wheats listed below.

1944d
1945d
1946s
1952d

n no dd's :( but had fun going through them thanks for taking the time to read n hh everyone

Upvote 0

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Congratulations on the wheaties. Most of the penny boxes I have went through have contained about that. I have not had a huge wheatie box yet. But perhaps one is coming for the both of us.

Rev

OP
OP
MDING TOM

MDING TOM

Mar 19, 2006
Watton, MI. (Upper Pen.)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks guys for the replies n a side note i found out at my last bank that im not the only one in this area looking for .50ers another hunter came in the day before n clen them out :( guess i have to figure who it is n which banks they hit so i dont follow him n get nothing :) oh another quick question where do u sell (those who do) ur siliver just wondering thanks again n hh n good luck

HobBob

Feb 18, 2006
SW Oakland County, MI
Good going on the wheaties! Although I have searched through many half dollars, I have not yet found any silver yet. Don't be discouraged, keep searching!
And welcome to the group!
Happy hunting,
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions