2days 6 Brinks Boxes.........................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
2 were skunks,

one had 5 %40's
one had 5 %40's and a 64
one had 4 %40's
and the best one of all had a Walker and 3 %90's and 3 %40's

So SilverCop bested me this week; ordered 6 more from another Bank 3rd week in row did not get them- guess that means they are just not gonna order for me, so am actually down to just one order Bank.

Tha wife is picking her 6 up in Ark right now so will have some updates on her results later.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought you were giving it a break till fall? Old habits are hard to break huh? :) Still got a little AG.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
AGCoinHunter said:
Thought you were giving it a break till fall? Old habits are hard to break huh? :) Still got a little AG.
Was getting soo many Skunks there for while was quite discouraged- though the totals are not very good still they are acceptable so will continue on in slow gear ordering about 1/2 what was till the fall. wont order next week but will the following week; in Sept will go great guns again to the new year!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
you usually bust me :laughing9: :laughing9:what i have learned is if i have a good week with one service i usually skunk out with the other. i had a good week last week with brinks and all 12 of my loomis boxes that came 2 days later were skunks :dontknow:

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
silvercop said:
you usually bust me :laughing9: :laughing9:what i have learned is if i have a good week with one service i usually skunk out with the other. i had a good week last week with brinks and all 12 of my loomis boxes that came 2 days later were skunks :dontknow:
My finds from Boxes this year have been quite marginal this year with one modest exception in Jan, oh and that week couple ago when got 20 Bens it too was modest week- but neither compares to last years multiple bonanza's the wife more so than I but we both had in 09.

Well she checked for enders and saw none so it looks to be another bad one for her this week.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
obediah said:
2 were skunks,

one had 5 %40's
one had 5 %40's and a 64
one had 4 %40's
and the best one of all had a Walker and 3 %90's and 3 %40's

So SilverCop bested me this week; ordered 6 more from another Bank 3rd week in row did not get them- guess that means they are just not gonna order for me, so am actually down to just one order Bank.

Tha wife is picking her 6 up in Ark right now so will have some updates on her results later.

Obe I''ll give you a :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for that score. Certainly better than my boxes lately. My boxes have produced so poorly this month that I forgot to order 8 for Friday,and I'm in no rush to pick up today's 8.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
We she finished her 6 boxes, 5 were skunks one had a single %40 and a single 1964 . On my trip over to Mo yesterday I got 2 %40's and also picked up 60 Dime rolls from 3 Banks and got 3 Rosies ;D .

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds for July. I do now understand that these summer months are tough ones. Can't wait until December and January.

apush :read2:

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
apush said:
Very nice finds for July. I do now understand that these summer months are tough ones. Can't wait until December and January.

apush :read2:
Sept Oct here if they are like last year for us.

You know I've never taken a "vacation" in my whole life! Of course have never worked over 4 years week in week out either- did that to pay off house.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread