2nd time around for me and my new Ace 250 :)

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Just had the chance to post my finds from last week Tuesday. Went out for awhile to the local Veteran's park with the dealer(misterbeee to all you T Netter's) I bought my Ace 250 from so he could help me out with it. Really getting the hang of it now :) I found;
6 clad quarters
5 clad dimes
2 nickels
10 pennies

And best of all, my first silver item, a small sterling ear hoop! I was pretty happy ;D

Don't know when I'll be able to go out again but am really looking forward to it.......

Thanks again misterbeee!

Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent! :) Sounds like your doing great...looking forward to your future keepers!

HH!
TBGO

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds,Keep at it!! ;D

scrapdoggie

Nov 23, 2007
Deland Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Pro-Kellyco
Sweet finds....What are your likes/dislikes about your Ace 250 ?.Im waiting for mine to get here anytime now.I ordered mine through Kellyco and i cant wait to swing it.I got all the extras with it too for $212 shipped to my house.I never even wore headphones so its going to be quiet an experience im sure.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Nice finds! Good luck on your next hunt!

OP
OP
Luck Be a Lady

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Hmmmm, my first "like" about it is that's it's pretty easy to use, also lightweight for me to swing around all day :)

It's VERY good at finding pulltabs of all shapes and sizes but I'll dig those any day to find something good too, i.e. a ring, nickel and the like.

Also, i bought mine from misterbeee who is a Garrett/Fisher dealer. helps to have a good teacher.

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Lady Luck,
You are off to a good start. Hope you the best in 08.
Tennessee Joe

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luck,

Thats some great finds. With Misterbeee showing you the ropes, you should be able to find just about anything & everything from here on out. Good Luck!

;) RR

MR----B

Nov 28, 2007
Trego, Montana, all over nevada and Arizona
Detector(s) used
F-4, X-70, Delta 4000
Luck Be a Lady said:
Just had the chance to post my finds from last week Tuesday. Went out for awhile to the local Veteran's park with the dealer(misterbeee to all you T Netter's) I bought my Ace 250 from so he could help me out with it. Really getting the hang of it now :) I found;
6 clad quarters
5 clad dimes
2 nickels
10 pennies

And best of all, my first silver item, a small sterling ear hoop! I was pretty happy ;D

Don't know when I'll be able to go out again but am really looking forward to it.......

Thanks again misterbeee!
Thank you! It was fun. You did awesome for being in such a trashy area, and for over half the day, you were stomping me. Before the end of the month, we all three should go to the sports fields. I saw a post where someone found a diamond ring on a soccer field. Now that would be cool!

Larsmed

Jan 10, 2007
Greencovesprings, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Luck

Good going! Now the fun part, you can do research using old maps and find the real goodies!!! Luck you can be a lady any night or day! ::)

HH

Larry

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it & as you stated dig them pulltabs. I dug over 100 last time a did a good search of the local park.

When you get the good stuff, we need pictures?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread