2nd try....very cool results in Mass.

1235CE

May 23, 2006
The Beautiful Berkshires in Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Hello all.... my second try at this today was very good.....Teller seemed soooo happy to get rid of 18 rolls.......and she gave me a cloth (ex-$1000 in quarters bag) to haul them out with......(funniest part was that my buddy was waiting for me in the parking lot and I came running out with this bag like I robbed the place).......found 4 1964's and 3 1967's........I'm gonna use the bag as my new "stash bag".......11 so far (5 90%, 6 40% in two tries).....Good luck to everyone!

Greg

Upvote 0

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
I think you're doing very well so far! Congratulations on the silver! A few months ago a bank teller gave me a cloth bag and I was so happy to get one for the same reason you are.

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1235CE said:
(funniest part was that my buddy was waiting for me in the parking lot and I came running out with this bag like I robbed the place)

That is pretty funny! All you need are some $$$ printed on the bag and you could really freak some people out! ;D ;D ;D Congrats on the silver!

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver.. the 90%'s are always nice to find!!

Joe

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want more cloth bags just go in to any bank without a bag and ask for a lot of coin and they will give you a bag to take it home in. I've got those cloth bags laying around everywhere and usually keep a couple in my car for when I'm out traveling and just carry them in to each bank with me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread