2nd voyage with my CTX 3030 + another day

apple

Sep 26, 2011
Last week took my CTX 3030 out to the beach after storm. Found Barber halves, Quarters, and Dimes along with walking half, rosie, mercury dimes,standing liberty quarters. not shown are indian heads and many wheat pennies, another day picked up a half walker couple silver washington quarters and a 14k gold irish ring. Don Tyler Merrimack,NH PS I think I'm going to like this machine.:laughing7:

Attachments

• IMG_5771.JPG
    IMG_5771.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_5772.JPG
    IMG_5772.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 5

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess so, were you saving up all that luck for one beach?

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was some hunting. Many many many great finds! Congratulations

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Good Lord ! That is incredible !!! What state are you detecting in ? (and don't say euphoria !)

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, I have logged over a thousand hours of beach detecting, 24 of them as a first responder to the Guf Coast after Hurricane Ike,
and I can't possibly imagine finding that much silver in one day .... I just can't,
But since you did, congratulations.....! I think.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you killed it wtg!

OP
OP
A

apple

Sep 26, 2011
I did not find them in eurhoria, but I will tell you it was in NEW ENGLAND, MY buddy found over 40 silvers the same day. Remember I did not post the other coins found such as indians buffulos wheats, and clad. Just hit it at the right time after a storm. I can imagine what must off the coast of this beach. most of the time you may pick up a few beat up silvers. but this time WOW. I have been back a few times but very few good finds. The sand shifts a lot. Don Tyler Merrimack,NH

OP
OP
A

apple

Sep 26, 2011
Yes this is real, did not make up, have found over 450 gold rings in my travels. was strictly a water hunter for years, then it got slow so started land hunting, but water is my favorite. my finds have been posted on many forums under Don Tyler or Coco from Merrimack,NH I travel a couple a times a year to the tropics, will be leaving in a couple of weeks. no I don't tell where I go. Many hunters in the North East know me. Enjoy your hunts. Don Coco Tyler:occasion14: PS I use electrolysis on silver coins to get the thick patina off. Coins look nice but not so good to be graded they all are pitted. I clean them to show kids what are old coins looked like not worried about the value. Just old beat up salt water silver that is fun to find.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread