Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Subject:
[SPACALRT] Solar wind event in progress
Date:
04/23/12 7:26:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
[email protected]

Our MMS alert system has sent out several alerts today. There is a strong solar wind coupling to the Earth's magnetosphere right now, caused by a strong southward IMF. (not from a high speed stream).

If you live in areas where it's dark or will be soon and you are near the auroral zone, go out and look for auroras.

For a geographically-referenced map of measured auroral fluxes (from DMSP) with 'now-casts' across the auroral zone see
OVATION - Latest North Cap Oval Location

For a forecast of what the aurora might look like with a ~45 minute lead time, see
OVATION Aurora

we hope to be able to improve that forecast with future work.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So where's all the treasure you found? I've said this too many times to count--solar storms damage locating conditions. You guys are superstitous or hypnotized by Max. He has it bassackwards. Really makes me wonder if this is a disinformation campaign you guys got suckered into. Maybe the skeptics are right--you are gullible.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Mike~
So where's all the treasure you found? I've said this too many times to count--solar storms damage locating conditions. You guys are superstitous or hypnotized by Max. He has it bassackwards. Really makes me wonder if this is a disinformation campaign you guys got suckered into. Maybe the skeptics are right--you are gullible.
Gee Mike..If some one wants to use solar activity as a dowsing tool that is their business..I will help them learn the truth...I will dowse my way..It can be found here http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html
Is there anything about solar storms in my methods?..Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's okay.

Art, you are always posting Dell's statement about the door to knowledge is never open to a closed mind. Why don't you practice what you preach? I posted this for your benefit. You just might learn something-- or not.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Strong solar activity can make people grouchy, also it increases the size of your biofield. Things like meditation decrease your biofield amplitude. Too much biofield hurts your locating, it overpowers things. When you are excited, feel anger or become happy, your biofield amplitude increases."

I saved the above comment made in another similar thread on the dowsing board, corrected the English slightly....but when I'd looked for it the next time, comment was deleted.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Mike~
Art, you are always posting Dell's statement about the door to knowledge is never open to a closed mind. Why don't you practice what you preach? I posted this for your benefit. You just might learn something-- or not.
Hey Mike..I do not read very much..A lot of years ago Max put a lot of stuff about solar flares on here..I do not agree with him that you have to have solar flares to dowse....I did a lot of experiments when the solar winds are in the red zone....And yes...my rods will close with more force when they are in the red...First hand experience is what I go by...I try almost any methods that people put on here. Some work for me and others do not..If I feel that it will help me dowse I will use it. You should know by now that there is no set rules for dowsers...It all comes down to what works for you...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Ovation_Asia[1].jpg Ovation_Europe[1].jpg Ovation_South[1].jpg

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, Art. I think you are in conspiracy with Max to put out misleading information. You spend hours and hours with your posts keeping the skeptics in the limelight, but you won't take five minutes to read something you might learn from. Something is not right. Maybe you are in cahoots with the skeptics. The evidence is piling up against you.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Mike~
I don't know, Art. I think you are in conspiracy with Max to put out misleading information. You spend hours and hours with your posts keeping the skeptics in the limelight, but you won't take five minutes to read something you might learn from. Something is not right. Maybe you are in cahoots with the skeptics. The evidence is piling up against you.
Thank You Mike...Yes I have been reading and experimenting with Max’s methods for over 10 years...Just because I respect Max’s opinions does not make it a conspiracy..I have made one of his “look down rods” and found that I could not use it. He is a fellow dowser and that is good enough for me. I do not care if there is a skeptic behind every tree as I will keep on passing my knowledge of dowsing to anyone...My Dad told me that there is always another way to skin a cat and I have learned that is the truth...If you think the only time you can dowse is with solar activity it will happen that way...
To the other members...Read every post. You will know when you read something that will help you. It may be a sentence or just one word that rings a bell for you. For those that have seceded in the art of dowsing you know what I am talking about..Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't recall who said this, something like "If you have a good idea, don't worry about anyone stealing it--You'll have to beat them over the head with it."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This is an alert from the Rice Space Institute issued on Wed Apr 25 18:04:00 UTC
Predicted Value of Kp warrants Condition YELLOW

Trigger Kp Value:
This prediction is based on the ACE Solar Wind
data.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last
Kp alert YELLOW issued on Apr 25 08:04:00 UTC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To
see a plot of the Boyle Index and predicted Kp, Dst and AE indices over the last
72 hours, go to
RSI: Space Weather Prediction Page

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

A CME left the sun Friday morning, headed right towards earth.
Stay tuned for this email list to advance warning of geomagnetic storms.
If you get a yellow or red alert and it's morning where you live, check back before you go outside... it may have subsided before your evening.
If it's late afternoon or evening where you are, then think about going outside, or even taking a drive to the country to get away from city lights.

We won't know for sure how effective the CME will be until it passes the ACE spacecraft, only 45 minutes upstream. This give us about 2-3 hours of warning for auroras.
Obviously a red alert will mean auroras at much lower latitudes, and brighter, than more typical moderate storms.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~signal line~
The storm hit earth a few hours ago. The Kp index has two red bars showing. Locating conditions are "colder than an LRL skeptic on ice".
Thank You Mike..I am sure that the Dowsers that know how to use these Solar Storms are enjoying the day...Art

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out about an hour after my last post, about two hours ago, and I was able to detect my test target but it was weak.

You need to remember the Kp index is just a forecast. It is not a record of what the conditions are or were, and conditions are like the weather--it can be raining but across the street it is sunshine. So it is unwise to go by what it says. You just have check and see what conditions are. And it's a good bet they will change. In case you don't know, admissions to metal hospitals goes up during solar storms. In some European countries they isolate patients in magnetically shielded rooms. The changing magnetic conditions can cause people to hallucinate and other maladies like epileptic seizures. I suspect there might be a few victims here LOL. It doesn't take a massive storm to affect people. Even tiny changes in the frequencies can mimick the brain's frequencies and raise all kinds of Hell.

Earlier today I tried four different times and it was not there. It was about daybreak I got what I thought was a good signal but it was not the target. I even took a passive LRL rod and there was absolutely nothing.

Your right. I believe its a local condition sometimes. Fenix was not having any trouble where he was, but me in Wyoming, nothing at all. I could not get a good line at all. I took the Si Go out and thought what the heck, I will try it. Normally it will find the line to a practice target in 2 to 3 minutes. I waited 10 minutes for the line to connect at about 60 feet away. There is something going on..

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I don’t know how long they last..the only thing I have done is try to use them...Yes my rods are much more responsive when the storms are in the red...But here in the last 5 years the storms have been very rare...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread