What Happened?

DirtyDon

May 5, 2005
rome.NY
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been dowsing for quite a while and used to be able to talk to my "L" rods but recently they don't want to work with me. I have had some luck with them helping me to find silver. More hits than misses. But lately they don't seem to want to move. It's like they don't like me anymore. They are ther same rods I've been using for years. Never could use "Y" branches for whatever reason. Pendulum dosen't appear to be giving me good answers ether. Could I have just lost it? Maybe I'm getting too old. Gets a little dishearting. Almost like losing a good friend. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Your metabolism must have changed somehow. You may be able to help restore it, at least somewhat, by drinking gatorade or similar energy drinks. Also try going barefooted when using them to see if you have somehow lost your connection with the ground. Dowsing can and will go through many phases over a period of time. Some are so small not to be noticed, while other are frustrating and and can cause a total disgust of our instruments. Good Luck. rockhound

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey DirtyDon...I had same problem a few years ago..They just stopped working .It happened right after I had a mini stroke..A few months later I had a few blood veins cleaned..It came back but worked a little different ..I don’t know if this is what happened but is the only thing I can think of...
If you can find a volt meter that can read Mill-Volts give this a try..Hold a probe in each hand..You should have voltage between your hands..100 t0 120 is great..Between 50 and 100 will work but will be sluggish...If under 50 try to find another hobby...Art

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can drink gator oil till you are puffed out and still wont be able to dowse without the right atmospheric conditions. We nearly had some yesterday , however the solar flares dropped off . max

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DirtyDon said:
I've been dowsing for quite a while and used to be able to talk to my "L" rods but recently they don't want to work with me. I have had some luck with them helping me to find silver. More hits than misses. But lately they don't seem to want to move. It's like they don't like me anymore. They are ther same rods I've been using for years. Never could use "Y" branches for whatever reason. Pendulum dosen't appear to be giving me good answers ether. Could I have just lost it? Maybe I'm getting too old. Gets a little dishearting. Almost like losing a good friend. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi DirtyDon,
Your instruments are still your friends but they have been hungry for the right amount of energy from you to perform correctly. Lots of things cause them not to work correctly. Seasonal changes like cold weather or extreme heat pulls vital nutrients from the human body and just plain not feeling your usual self can cause a change in performance of your dowsing reactions. If a person is in tune with their body, they will know when something is not right, the problem is most of the time these signals are not given enough attention, myself included. I dowsed over your post and dowsing revealed that your aura (your body's energy/electrical field) is low in energy.
It suggested that electrolytes are involved and suggested getting a physical and blood work done to determine what is causing the imbalance which may reveal that other minerals/hormones are not balanced as well. All this plays a role in how well you feel and that in turn determines how well your dowsing tools react and how well you can dowse. Everyone is different though and the low energy may be just a temporary thing with you. If your water intake is low it should help you to increase this as well as drinking gatorade, but this may not be the reason you are having low energy and not the long term solution. IF you are anything like me, I hate going in for this sort of thing but now that I've done it a few times in my life I feel much better knowing what I needed to do to correct my body's imbalance.
Hope this helps,
Jon

OP
OP
D

DirtyDon

May 5, 2005
rome.NY
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for info,Guys. Low energy might be one of the problems. I was pretty much forced into retirement and which is leading to a sedentary type life style. Energy and water drinks have not been my favorites. Little beer one in a while. Nothing to excess. I do a lot of easy chair tv watching. Guess I have to pull myself up by boot straps and try to change. Good detecting weather wouldn't be a bad thing to have around here. Will give that voltage a check, also. Thanks alot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread