maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow its weird we both get his dumps but I dont get those colors I get his black and blue ones only

Btw who is the G who crosses out the word trust?

I don't think it's his dumps, I see alot of different marks and I think alot of people are marking the same way in diferent parts. But thats just my 2 cents. I mean the guy that puts a black mark across the coin will never know it's his if others are also doing it too. Me and Buff are way far apart for them to be his, I think. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think it's his dumps, I see alot of different marks and I think alot of people are marking the same way in diferent parts. But thats just my 2 cents. I mean the guy that puts a black mark across the coin will never know it's his if others are also doing it too. Me and Buff are way far apart for them to be his, I think. HH, Maverick.

Maybe youre right. I'm way away from him too...i think

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe youre right. I'm way away from him too...i think

I have marked a few awhile back with a very defining mark that if anyone on here recieved it, they would definetly know it was mine, I only did like fifty or so about 2 months ago. Maverick.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow its weird we both get his dumps but I dont get those colors I get his black and blue ones only

Btw who is the G who crosses out the word trust?

Wow, you can speak/type/think like a normal person. :icon_thumright:

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yo dawg, if ya get some more of them B's post a pic
my handwriting is very distinctive.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
@silverforbrains - No I am not merccrazy

@freedomUIC - yeah dawg!

@Buffaloboy - Nope its not handwritten it's colored in on the word liberty

SilverJack

Sep 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it dawg or dog? just asking so that I can make sure I don't use either ever again. :) Oh, and as a bonus, this thread is about coin marking. yeah!

In all seriousness, glad to see folks having fun on the forum. Sure beats the other option. And frankly, I don't care one way or another about coin marking. If it is being done to a truly collectable coin then maybe I see the point. And I'm not a fan of spray painted coins. I would rather handle those hit with the Sharpie. But it's not my decision so knock yourselves out.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dawg, a box with half of his marks, that stinks,,, i once got a box with 75% marked coins

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Is it dawg or dog? just asking so that I can make sure I don't use either ever again. :) Oh, and as a bonus, this thread is about coin marking. yeah!

In all seriousness, glad to see folks having fun on the forum. Sure beats the other option. And frankly, I don't care one way or another about coin marking. If it is being done to a truly collectable coin then maybe I see the point. And I'm not a fan of spray painted coins. I would rather handle those hit with the Sharpie. But it's not my decision so knock yourselves out.

dawg, the word dog is whatever you want to make it out to be dawg. There aint no specific way of spellin dawg. I like the idea of spraypainting but I dont got the sack to do it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread