3 boxes of Halves

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello everyone,
Today I picked up three boxes of halves that I ordered. So far total I have searched 5 boxes of sealed halves(all in the past week), all have been SKUNKS!!! I have been doing well with hand rolls but sealed rolls stink.
I did finally get a silver WAR nickel today on my 9th box of sealed nickels.

Keepers are far and between but hey I am 34 and retired what else do I have to do with my time.(not really retired just cant work due to serious back injury)

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Shake-N-Bake said:
Hello everyone,
Today I picked up three boxes of halves that I ordered. So far total I have searched 5 boxes of sealed halves(all in the past week), all have been SKUNKS!!! I have been doing well with hand rolls but sealed rolls stink.

Keepers are far and between but hey I am 34 and retired what else do I have to do with my time.(not really retired just cant work due to serious back injury)

Happy Hunting,
Jason
How do ya carry those heavy boxes around then LOL!

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
AMC rulz said:
Shake-N-Bake said:
Hello everyone,

Happy Hunting,
Jason
How do ya carry those heavy boxes around then LOL!

Actually my credit union that I have been a member at since I was 18 brings them out for me.(branch manager is my neighbor :) ) And usually my wife or brother gets my coins for me.

I just have to search and wrap... it is great...

within a few weeks I will have my settlement check for my law suit and the banks are gonna love me, upping my halves to twelve boxes a week. :icon_sunny: I am going to try that for a month or so, if they are still all skunks something is UP!!!

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions