Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is from 3 days in the field, lots of hours on two productive field sites I found. I dug 14 indians with 1867 being the oldest. A ton of early wheats, including 1909 and many teen years. Found a nice assortment of buttons, buckles, 4 marbles, an old bottle that was unbroke by the plow, a real surprise. Even got a creepy glass doll head....lol. I spent quite a few hours on these two sites and literally dug EVERYTHING above iron. I got a huge scrap pile of brass, copper, and lead, but it is basically free money as I will separate it into buckets and turn it into my local recycling center. I normally avaerage around $100 plus a yr on just turning in my scrap metals from the fields.

I dug a ton of nickel signals and even more high tone silver range signals, but it was just not meant to be, it was an all penny fest, no silver, no old nickels

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

Upvote 21

Ron P

Apr 14, 2009
Cary, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
MM, the Buckle on the right is a modern US military buckle, they have been used in most services at least for the past 30+ years. Great collectionn of IHs.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice hunt with getting all those IH coppers and selection of relics. It looks like a lamp final and a fob frame in the bottom right corner.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a POW WOW of injun's there G4E!!!!! Your injun collection should be FULL by now. lol. I like the dog, what do you think that's off of? CONGRATS... HH

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on Indians!

No one lining up for the doll though .............

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAN!!!

Your ability of finding IH Cents [or access to the areas there hanging out] never cease's to amaze me, the soil they were dug in seemed to be kind to the coins, many look to be in vg shape ,even with the green fert, induced patina witch I like.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MM, the Buckle on the right is a modern US military buckle, they have been used in most services at least for the past 30+ years. Great collectionn of IHs.
Thanks Ron. :thumbsup:

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds man! Silver next time!

OP
OP
Goes4ever

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a POW WOW of injun's there G4E!!!!! Your injun collection should be FULL by now. lol. I like the dog, what do you think that's off of? CONGRATS... HH
I think the dog was a little pin, it has marks on the back where the pin was once attached

Jyverb64

Oct 30, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great pile of indians and relics

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great digs! Wow on the Indians!

poorman15

Feb 24, 2013
South Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
-Minelab Explorer SE
Newest- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key here is that you were trying and not self discriminating anything besides iron. I would bet that a lot of people would be sick if they realized some of the things they pass over because they have it in their mind that their detector will tap them on the shoulder when there is a ring in the ground. You are the type of person that will make the great finds. Keep up the good hard work. HH:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread