Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"3 irishmen went to a bar in Dublin"

Three irish brothers went to same bar in Dublin on friday nights for years.they sat at the same table and always drank 3 glasses of beer together.They would say every week that this friday gathering would never end.Then one day one of the brother migrated to the U.S and one other the other brother migrated to Australia.The brother who stayed in Dublin still kept going to the same bar and would order 3 glasses of beer and drink all three to remember the good times he had with his brothers.

This went on for many years and seemed a little odd to those who didn,t know the story.When one friday night. The brother walked up to the bar and only ordered 2 beers.There was a sudden silence in the bar and everyone wondered what could have happened to one of the brothers.After a few minutes the barman got the strenght up to make some enquires to why he had only order 2 beers.He said "You have our condolences" before he could get another word out.The brother replied "you got it wrong One beer for my brother in the U.S and one beer for my brother in Australia and I gave up drinking" ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread