3 out of 4 aint bad

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Better than I did today. Went to deposit some money and asked for halves she looked at her halves and said she had no silver, I told her eh not really looking for silver, I collect and would like to fill spots in mine and my step-son's book. Which is the real main reason i stop to get halves, the silver is just an added bonus ;D Any way got the $7.50 in halves she had. wouldn't you know it all of them were bicentenial. Dang it, however one was good enough to replace the one in my book, so it isn't all that bad.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
nice to be able to dump and score at the same time. Similar thing happened to me one of the first times I used a coin machine - just about a month ago. I just had a small dump of $20 or $30 in halves and when I cashed my ticket I asked the teller for any halves and he had one half he just got from 2 customers before me and it was (and still is) a '58 Franklin. Perfect timing. Just glad I didn't get to that bank 5 minutes earlier or I would have missed the score. No searchin' or dumpin' required for that score either. :)

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread