My 4 Brink's boxes should come in tomorrow

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: today's 2 brinks boxes

nice finds with the other box. I'm just curious - how are brinks half boxes rolled? Are they in clear wrap like other brinks coin rolls? I can only get brinks half bags from my bank and I haven't had any luck with those and I'm doubtfull I ever will (or would because I'm not planning to waste my time searching any more of 'em).

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SilverFace said:
nice finds with the other box. I'm just curious - how are brinks half boxes rolled? Are they in clear wrap like other brinks coin rolls? I can only get brinks half bags from my bank and I haven't had any luck with those and I'm doubtfull I ever will.

In Phoenix, they are wrapped just like Stings. Except they are brown. I'm sure its area dependent though.

Nice Box2! Just wait until silver hits $100.00/oz, those 7 40% will look even sweeter.

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SilverFace said:
......how are brinks half boxes rolled?...........

In N.Y.C. Brinks halves are paper rolled in brown wrappers, and placed in a square box 25 rolls (5x5) on top of 25 rolls (5x5).

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

here in alabama brinks boxes are small and square and stacked rolls of 25. the loomis boxes are long and rectangular 1 stack of 50 rolls. the brinks rolls are white and brown, the loomis rolls are white and yellow

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina

silvercop said:
here in alabama brinks boxes are small and square and stacked rolls of 25. the loomis boxes are long and rectangular 1 stack of 50 rolls. the brinks rolls are white and brown, the loomis rolls are white and yellow

Exact same here in my neck of the woods in NC.

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goldmanford said:
silvercop said:

Exact same here in my neck of the woods in NC.
Brink's same here in TN (haven't done any Loomis yet). For a while, my Brink's halves came in quarter boxes turned inside out :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread