35 diamond 14k heart pendant and more

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Hello to all. First of all, I worked on my trusty old Garrett this week and it is fixed. I changed out the batteries (the ones in it only had less then 15 hours on them...?), tightened the phone jack fitting, and straightened out all the transitors inside that seemed to be bent out of place. So it is not broke which was a big relief.

I worked really hard yesterday at home, cleaned the entire inside of the house (my kids are slobs...lol) and did a bunch of work outside too, trimmed the bushes, planted flowers, and mowed to lawn so today I rewarded myself with a treasure hunting trip out. I actually had to go into work for a couple hours today, so I hit some elementary schools near my work this morning and then went into work after.

It was tough going, the finds were few and far between but I persevered and worked it hard and in the end, it paid off big time. I went to three different schools and hunted about 4 hours total today. At the second school, I got my first keeper of the day, a very small broken 10k gold chain with a tiny gold cross. I'll take it, a keeper. Finally, at the third school, some finds started to surface. First, right on top under one of the benches by the play area was a sweet 12k plated heart bracelet. It must have been lost yesterday. My daughter already claimed it as her own, she loves it. It has an expandable stainless steel band like a watch band. Then a nice little 925 charm of a high heal shoe with red stones in it, nice. Finally, under a walkway bridge thingie leading from a play structure to the slide was my best find of the day. A gold heart pendant. It's hallmarked 14k and 585 and has a maker mark. I was thrilled and then when I got home and cleaned the caked mud off of it, I got a huge surprise. All the way around it, it has bagette diamonds inlaid inside the two heart shapes.... woooowhoooo! There are 35 diamonds in it all together (I counted them using my loop after I had originally posted). There is no ring to put through a chain so I guess it is meant to have the chain go through the center of the heart.

Today was filled with hearts and keys. I found six different heart pieces of jewelry and also six keys, five were very small ones and I forgot to include them in the photos. Like I said, four hours total hunt time, $6.45 total with 102 coins total, lots of hard work to get those. Tons of junk today, pounds of it...lol. I also found a lot of trinket jewelry, an English one penny, and a large rusted Swiss Army knife.

Here's some shots of today's finds with one photo of to dirty finds straight out of the pouch. I tried to get a shot of the hallmark on the heart but it didn't turn out. Thanks to you all for reading and happy hunting!!

Smiles!
BDoo

Attachments

• As found.jpg
    As found.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,408
  • May 20 T.jpg
    May 20 T.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,412
  • May 20 F.jpg
    May 20 F.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,399
  • Keepers.jpg
    Keepers.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,393
  • Diamonds.jpg
    Diamonds.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,393
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
1liquigirl said:
Let some of your luck rub off on us BDoo, maybe then there will be a pile of finds like that from me. Great work. That's what I call a 4 hour kill.

I hope so LG... nice to see your pretty face on my post, thank for the sweet comment. GOOD LUCK!! Get some gold my friend!

Smiles!
BDoo

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
DesPlaines_IL_SilverBob said:
Wow!!!!

At this pace you will have a 55 gallon drum full by the end of the year... ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol... I doo have a huge plastic pretzel container for my clad. I am at 1500 coins and it's about 1/3 full... don't think I can lift it if it get full.

Thanks for the read and friendly comment SilverBob! Good luck to you!

Smiles!
BDoo

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Finally checked this thread! Sorry for being so late,I've been jumping in and out of here between trips to the hosp with the wife.Came home today but it appears she may need to return. Anyhow,forgive me for not gettin' here quicker.Your finds are always so terrific! And this time tops them,what a gorgeous pendant and bracelet!WTG Bdoo! When one of my Garretts act up,I'm sending them to you.Well Done,Bdoo!

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Well, thank you for taking time to comment in this busy time for you. God bless you and your wife, hope she is better soon. Hang in there buddy. Appreciate the nice comment.

Smiles!
BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread