Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day here and Marie was off so a driving (D#1) we went. Of course the Freedom 3 Plus found it's way in the trunk. Stopped an hour later at a park for a break from the nuts on the highway who I swear thought it was the Canadian Grand Pix! Marie watched as I dug(D#2)

She caught me during one of my finest moments....trying to straighten up!

Wasn't long before the heat got to me and I was drenched (D#3).Shortly thereafter I dug up 2 dinkies as Marie adjourned to Nogo with the portable DVD player to watch some Mike and Molly....her own personal drive-in(D#4)
51....coins....I was done (D#5) in and quota had.

Of course my day consorting with the park cost me dinner(D#6) at the Big Stop a.k.a. the "Pig Stop." Food was..................................................................................disappointing!
:icon_scratch:

Upvote 8

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like you outing review and congrats to you on your clad & toy cars finds - we also have pig stops down here with disappointing .............food - anyway thanks again for another bodacious post & I wish you both many great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread