Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose....well they say bad things happen in threes and that has been the case in the past week as we have lost 2 in a row after winning our first three ball games, my digital camera is malfunctioning and one of my old Freedom 3 Pluses is on the fritz! Lord love a duck but everything balances out as I now have borrowed my father's camera which is identical to my Olympic one, got picked up by another team in our ball league for a tournament in PEI and scored a pair of 90's in my yearly reoccurring tests and 100% on my EVD test for work!

Monday/Tuesday

From the land of the Bluenose.....the night before the next dig sure was a kaleidoscope of brillant colours and maybe a sign of good things to come!
nn.jpg

Navy Davy and I met at the predetermined time and had trouble thinking of where to go so we hit a local playing field that we had done several times with good success but this time it was a tad on the stingy side as I netted only 43 coins. After a few hours we called it a day and I headed home to study for my tests. Next day I hung around the house doing this and that but got a touch of cabin fever and headed to a lake for a swish which rounded out quota. Did find heart on this dig!

Take for the two days was a key, clip, heart and 70 coins @ $7.27

bhj.jpg

Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
clad is good... now get them silvers ;D nice area

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I find 43 coins quite a bit. I am lucky to get more than 5 here in Holland when I search! Yes, now on to the silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread