Whewhooooooooooooooooo Bullets and a Buckle!!

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gotcha didnt I ;D I did find a buckle finally in the Lead Forest just not the buckle I was hopeing for :'( We have pulled bullet after bullet after bullet out of this place, and still no buckle,buttons, nothing but lead. Which I aint complaining I love digging bullets as most folks do, it never gets old for some reason but it would be nice to get something else out of the mix.
We ventured a little further than we had been diggin our lead yesterday and I got my 1st bullet reading, dug down and about 4.5 inches was my firt mini, then another signal in the hole and out poped my little buckle, I think its a leather strap buckle from maybe a horse or a mule what do yall think :dontknow: As Dragon6Banger said we are keeping a running talley on the lead that is coming out of here and its slowly reaching large numbers.

In total I got 7 minis, 1 fired williams cleaner without the stem, and a small buckle. Not as good a day as the other day but still I am happy only if I dig 1 its the saving it part that gets me so excited :hello2: :hello2:

Well until next time...

HH
Cw

Attachments

• bullets from today 002.JPG
    bullets from today 002.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 590
  • bullets from today 003.JPG
    bullets from today 003.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 591
Upvote 0

MarkinIa

Nov 10, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-505
Keep digging those bullets. I like seing pic's of your finds. We don't have much for CW things in my area.

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
I do not know what that password on that sheet of paer is too, but I would change it if I was you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread