NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I returned to one of my fav floodplain parks today. It's name is Lola Valley Park, and Ms. Lola loves me....still. Although she was a little cold today, I still scrubbed her back. And she rewarded me the best way she knows how. She introduced me to 4 of her lady friends, and 12 dirty old men. All the ladies were from 5 to 9 inches deep, Ms. Lola said they liked it deep. Now I understand what she meant ;D. The old men were in their late 30's to mid 50's. I wish the 4 ladies would give the old men a bath, man are they ever grubby, they look like they drank too much green beer on St. Paddy's day :o. Have a look and tell me what ya think........NGE

Attachments

• four ladies.jpg
    four ladies.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 879
  • four ladies and hair barrette.jpg
    four ladies and hair barrette.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 882
  • 1923 s.jpg
    1923 s.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 890
  • 1929 p.jpg
    1929 p.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 883
  • 1936 p.jpg
    1936 p.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 878
  • 1944 p.jpg
    1944 p.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 869
Upvote 0
OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I WILL be returning to this park again, either today or tomorrow....sooooo many parks, sooooo little time. I have a recent convert to the Pro Coil in our club who wants to tag along with me. I think he bought it for an SE, and he has only found 2 silver dimes so far. Is my Explorer XS better than the SE/pro coil? Her said he has been going back to his favorite silver and wheat fields, maybe he is not hunting the trashy areas, whatever. If he will take me to his old hunting grounds, I may be able to show him what he's doing wrong ;D.......NGE

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Showing him what he is doing wrong on his stomping grounds?
That is a very generous offer NGE! What a nice guy! LOL.
Good Luck,
Mark

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, he IS coming to one of mine. I just saw his recent post, he found 5 wheats and one 1947 quarter yesterday. But he didn't say how deep it was ;D. He did say he loves how it separates the trash better than his old coil that constantly gave him false signals. And he thanks me for my reviews on the Pro Coil. I was the first in our club to purchase one, now there are several others who have ordered it.......NGE

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good silver! I love to find silver anything! Have you ever noticed the number of 1944 coins found here? That's my birthdate and it was at the end of WWII and they must have minted tons of silver coins. Monty

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Monty, the same goes for 1950 coins, my birth year and I always find at least one coin dated 1950 every time I go hunting.....NGE

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Have you ever noticed the number of 1944 coins found here?

Over One-third of a billion mercury dimes were minted in 1944 (392,614,000). That's why so many of them are found....more than any other Merc.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Clad 2 meet u

May 7, 2007
Algonac Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro (land) CZ20 (water)
Larry,

I count 13 dirty old men... You forgot to include yourself in that motley crew. ;D

I tell you what though... You are killing the silver this year buddy! Keep up the great work but be aware, My Explorer SE will be here Monday and yes... it does have the 11" pro coil. I hope there is enough silver for the both of us! I may need a few pointers so be prepared for a million questions.

Greg (C2MU)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, :D

You called Lincoln, one of our greatest presidents... A dirty old man... lol :D

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D

Top Member Reactions