4 more gold this weekend and some from last week too

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Havent been on too much recently I have lots of reading to catch up on. This has been a great August thus far, we have been able to detect all day on Saturdays last 3 weekend straight. This is first time I can remember that we have had a August like this. So onto catching up. Last Saturday we got to detect all day but spent most of the day riding around. Bobbie found the sterling puzzle piece charm that day. Last Sunday we hit a couple of spots before we had to pack it in Bobbie found the gold bead earring. We got the silver dime in change 1964. Yesterday we started out early, first school I popped out the 10k ring with the blue stone. couple of spots later found the 14k white gold earring. Next spot after lunch Bobbie found the 2 tone white/ yellow 14k necklace. Next school I dug a faint whisper signal it turned out to be the 10k yellow earring. The gold beads came from last Sunday. Last spot we stopped at on the way home produced the nice St Christopher medal- sterling. Bobbie found bout $17.00 total for the times out I ended up with $13.00
Lastly at a spot we were at yesterday Bobbie found this tag that says french fries any clues out there?
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• SANY0709.JPG
    SANY0709.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 753
  • SANY0715.JPG
    SANY0715.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 754
Upvote 0

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
Nice finds. Gotta love that gold. Are you anywhere near Havelock or New Bern? That is where I grew up. Lots of history there. HH

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more excellent digs!

HH
-GC

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
no clue on the french fries but once again you two have some awesome finds ! WTG :thumbsup:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes D & B !!! :o :o :o You two are tearing it up out there. Congrats on all the bling. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man you guys are really cleaning up! Nice going :thumbsup:

Nat

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Out of all the Gold D&B...I think I like the Silver Puzzle piece more....Great dig's,The total's have to be amazing!!!!! :thumbsup:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the great August weather! :thumbsup: And congrats on the fantastic keepers, you two!!

:icon_queen: :icon_king:

Nana :wink:

R

RUDY2003

Super Duper pile of gold you guys! You guys could give a clinic on how to find gold...anywhere...

Keep safe you two....

Keith

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions