4 More Silver and a Dancing Girl - The money tree strikes again!!!!

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy everybody,

This is the first time in almost 2 weeks that I have had time to post. New Baby so time is limited. I have managed to get out a few times. Some of you may remember a post I made about a little park by my house that I pulled 3 silver out of plus a bunch of other goodies without ever straying from this one particular tree. Well I have been able to make it back 3 more times and still have not left "the money tree". All finds pictured were found within 20 feet of this tree.

Pic 1 is of my buddy Dave at "the money tree" digging a target. It ended up being a wheatie.
Pic 2 is of my 4 newest silvers and 2 wheaties.
Pic 3 is of the dancing girl I found today. I also found a wheatie which I seem to have lost.
Pic 4 is the total from "the money tree" so far.

I hope everyone got out and did some hunting!

Eric

PS. Totals so far from "the money tree" are: 15 quarters, 12 dimes, 3 nickels, 47 pennies including wheaties, 1 1943 war nickel, 1 1939 mercury dime, 1 1957silver quarter, 1 1968 canadian quarter, 3 silver rosies, 1 ring (junk I think, it is labeled 14H), and the dancing girl, not to mention countless fishing weights, and a tiny bit of trash!

Attachments

• Dave1.jpg
    Dave1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 563
  • 4new.jpg
    4new.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 559
  • dancinggirl2.jpg
    dancinggirl2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 563
  • all finds.jpg
    all finds.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 552
Upvote 0

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
That's a load of crap......money doesn't grow on................oh,.....nevermind......

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
gold fish said:
That's a load of crap......money doesn't grow on................oh,.....nevermind......

gold fish... you don't have a money tree? :-\

Nice pile-o-digs... I have a tree that produces but not THAT many! :)

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
That is a great tree! I had one like that hit 16 dimes in a row! Great finds! :)

L

labelle

Nice finds. Must be a rush.....I'm hoping for your sake the ring is 14k- be certain before passing it off as junk. Rubies can be on the pink side....I'd say good luck but I don't think you'd need it.....I'll wish you good luck anyway- Now you can go find killer cache.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread